5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good but .....
Published 9 months ago by not compatible for kindle fire

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok
it is ok but there could be more jokes and more pictures so all together it was very bad 1%
Published 6 months ago by loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good but ....., 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cute Funny Jokes Book: KITTEN Jokes & Riddles for Kids (Cuddly Cutelings Happy Funny Children's Books) (Kindle Edition)
I think it could be a bit longer and have more than one joke on one page but apart from that the book was absolutely brilliant so funny too please take my advice and get this book because I will give it five stars ***** that was not a bad word by the way that was me five stars lol so please get this book recommended by me! And by the way all the jokes are extremely cute love the pics too!

5.0 out of 5 stars i didn't realize you could get this many cat jokes..., 8 Mar 2014
I thought I'd heard them all... until I saw this great little book.

The traditional ones are there but also there are many more new ones, which raised several smiles through the pages.

Furthermore, the pictures alone are worth the purchase. The author has been careful to select suitable pictures that reflect the joke, so they go hand in hand.

There is also a generous (free) bonus, which I won't spoil. Make an investment in your laughter today and buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Nanan and her friend told me to stop!, 8 Mar 2014
This book is so funny. I was reading it to my Nanan and her friend Pat on the day of my dad's consert. I read so many jokes that they told me to stop reading the jokes half ways throught. Thank you Angela Sweet for getting my family so high spirited. This book is awesome. Sophie Penton-Ward age 9

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and funny, my little girl loved it, 10 Mar 2014
Another great Cuddly Cutelings Happy Funny Children's Books. Cute pictures and funny kitten jokes and riddles most primary school will love this book. Recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 22 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest book nearly ever, 5 April 2014
Cool book is this Friday night I'll be able to play happy turn to go to a data meeting on