5.0 out of 5 stars Get a grip...
I bought these grips to use with my badminton rackets and they work really well. They were easy to fit and provide a very good level of adhesion for my hands. It keeps my hands dry on the handle and although I expect it to get dirty over time so far any dirt has been relatively easy to clean off. They feel as thought they will wear progressively and will tear like my...
Published on 14 May 2012 by eShopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good product
Published 2 months ago by Doctor HDAS AL-SHAMAA

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quaility overgrips, 16 Feb. 2014
Excellent grips with just the right amount of tackiness. Fitting the grips is also made easy with the tapered end for the butt of the racket. The greatest complement I can give, is that I am just about to purchase some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective!, 22 Jun. 2014
The delivery was very prompt and getting 3 grips for this price is quite a steal. The overgrip is quite comfortable and does the job. I have used it on my tennis and squash racquets and I'm quite pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes you play better, 2 Jun. 2014
Since having to change the grip can take me a while i usually use an overgrip. This Wilson over-grip has a very nice feeling and its great value for money. I would highly recommend for anyone that plays often

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Aug. 2011
Mr. S. L. Donner "Samuel Donner" (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this set of Overgrips for my Slazenger Racket because the grip was becoming worn after many games of tennis! They are easy to fit over the top of your old grip and are supplied with some tape to hold them in place. They are extremely tacky and really comfortable to hold in your hand as you also have the old layer of grip for extra padding.

Overall this set of Overgrips are an excellent price and are of a superb quality but they do get dirty fairly quickly but that is only because they are white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson at its best, 10 April 2013
A good quality product that's is highly recommended for the start of another new tennis season. Having a pack of 3 allows me to use one on my spare racket.

5.0 out of 5 stars great length and are diverse enough for tennis, 2 Nov. 2014
Lovely taki grips as used by Federer (apparently), great length and are diverse enough for tennis, squash and badminton racquets (I play all three).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 May 2014
Perfect overgrip for my tennis racquet and I really enjoy the grip feel and look. However, they do not last very long, depending on level of usage.

4.0 out of 5 stars More uses, 17 Dec. 2013
B. Zabavnik (down town shepherds bush beneath the BBC) - See all my reviews
On the recommendation of one of the reviewers I applied this to a fiskars bill hook and a fiskars splitting ax to give a relatively non slip finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Tennis racquet grips, 17 Aug. 2012
Tennis racquet grips arrived quickly and as ordered. Good service, no delays. Using one on my racquet and it gives good grip and is comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Nov. 2013
I have not used replacement grips before, but I really like these (much better than what came with the original (expensive) racquet)

Wilson Pro Overgrip 3 Pack