5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read
Loved book two had to get book three straight away and start reading had trouble putting it down night and it was the first thing I grabbed in the morning at silly o'clock. Thanks for my lack sleep
Published 2 months ago by Kay Loughnane

3.0 out of 5 stars run of the mill novel
Good story. The plot was not as well constructed as it might have been. I would read another.
Published 1 month ago by fute bison

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Eye of the Storm (The Storm Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another outstanding read, 13 Mar 2014
It doesn't happen often enough, but eye of the storm surpassed after the storm.

After biting my nails to the quick with fear and excitement this book blew me away, I spent a lot of my time on the edge of my seat,.

The instant passionate attraction between Anthony and Evie is beautiful. I pride myself on being able to figure out plots but the twist in this book came from nowhere.

We also get to catch up with Noah and lexi always a bonus.

So don't delay get this series on your kindles, iPads etc you won't be disappointed M. Stratton's amazing talent shines through with these books

3.0 out of 5 stars run of the mill novel, 10 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye of the storm, 7 July 2014
Same format to after the the storm just different lead people but thankfully not a lot about the so called trio , which I find rather alarming and totally unnecessary , I will however read the final caught in the storm to find out what justice Jeremy eventually gets .

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but unbelievable storyline, 7 July 2014
Sadly this should have been finished at the first book. Same story but just becoming unbelievable with little police involvement and ridiculous old women being potentially stalked by a rapist but still looking for sex. Too silly for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Jun 2014
After reading and loving the first book I couldn't wait for the second and I was not disappointed. I can't wait for the next to be releases. I read both these books in a night each. Can't recommend enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended read!, 21 Feb 2014
Eagerly awaited this book after reading 'After the Storm' & although at first I was slightly put off that I wasn't getting more of Lexi & her rocker Noah I soon got caught up in the drama. Can't say I really felt the connection between Evie & Anthony at all times but it was a refreshing change to get the fast moving drama & dare I say often gory cat & mouse story that accompanied the romance. I did get a little fix of the very happy Lexi & Noah thrown in after all for good luck. My only slight criticism was some of the Jeremy saga was a teeny tad OTT, but a very well written and different romance book. Would definitely recommend this book although reading book 1 first is advised and I will definitely be keeping an eye out in May for 'Caught in the Storm' which I hope will have a HEA!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read., 30 Aug 2014
I loved this book. I got the first book free,loved it so much that I bought the next and it didn't disappoint. If you like story with a good twist you should give these books a go. I will defiantly be looking for more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd great book., 9 Aug 2014
The 2nd book of 3 + still just as gripping as the first one. The story just flows and has it's usual twists and turns, didn't disappoint or let the reader down. A real page turner. Bring on the 3rd one. Keep them coming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Aug 2014
a good book to read and would defo recommend to anyone