VINE VOICEon 19 June 2014
I've used day-to-a-page, mid-year diaries for years and, looking for a new one for 14/15, this caught my eye. It's about half as thick as my usual brand, largely accounted for by thinner paper but partly by Saturday and Sunday sharing a page. It's not as good quality as the Smiths diaries I've always had in the past but it's a quarter of the price, which is a significant saving.
on 26 May 2014
Design is same as ordered, plastic front and day to page viewing but it does feel a bit flimsy, not sure it will last a year but will see!
on 20 June 2014
Brilliant diary! Previous reviewer's have said that the diary itself and the paper were poor quality. Yes, the paper is quite thin but it will more than stand up to what I need it for. Nice strong front cover and reverse and the elastic band keeper at the front keeps the pages from getting battered in my bag. Excellent value for money. For all the price of it with free delivery, don't hesitate! I'm delighted with mine, well done amazon!
on 13 June 2014
If you want a page per day diary for a budget price, this is the one for you.
I had the equivalent page to view diary last year and it survived without damage.
on 20 August 2014
The paper is a bit thin and i'm a bit dubious about the quality of the spiral binding as the pages do not turn over very easily. Still, it does the job. Would rather pay a bit extra for better quality paper but there isn't a great deal of choice for attractive six monthly diaries out there. Not sure it will last very long.
on 27 July 2014
ver happy with this purchase it came within two days and it is very good quality and the price is very low for the quality. It is also light and easy to read and fun too. Just right for any age group, even a granny like me.
on 27 July 2014
Ordered this for my son as he wanted to keep a diary, He can't wait for 28th July to come as this is when the diary starts. Looks good and a good size.
on 20 July 2014
Looks good but I would have liked the pages to be a bit better quality but that really is me being picky considering the price.
on 25 October 2014
paper quality is a bit flimsy, also photos online showed the day broken down by the hour not the case when I received.
on 21 June 2014
Great diary, i had one for last year which is why i bought this one. Set out just how i like it.