4.0 out of 5 stars Review for rucksack
I bought this bag for my 10 year old son, for all of his muddy football kit! It's a very large bag, with lot's of room and pockets and I would definitely recommend this bag to others. My son said 'It's a great bag and cool' Thumbs up! Also fantastic value for money.
Published 12 months ago by kane parsons

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for boys as this is an adult bag
This is not for boys as this is an adult bag. I bought it for my son going camping but it is not for boys and is an adult bag.
Published 11 months ago by Pop Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for boys as this is an adult bag, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mens Blue Backpack Rucksack Bag With Bottle Holders - Sports School Hiking Fishing Camping Work (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Review for rucksack, 3 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Sept. 2014
great bag lots of compartments, and a very handy drinks holder. Ideal for school or work.