4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me - but ....
Stylistically desperately poor. The tone, as the other reviewer notes, is mediocre sales talk and grammatically painful to read. Couldn't the author get some advice on how to use apostrophes?

Published 3 months ago by Peter

I read a few pages then had to give up due to the desperate salesman tone and lack of structure.
Maybe had I kept going it would have improved but now I'll never know as I am too busy blowing my own trumpet on Amazon and eating this pie.
Published 4 months ago by Steal This Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me - but ...., 14 April 2014
This review is from: How to Break Free from Unwanted Eating Habits: regain control of your appetite and unwanted eating behaviours (Kindle Edition)

Nevertheless the book works for me. I have lost half a stone in a week without stress or anxiety and am optimistic that my overeating will not be a problem going forward.

If the book was properly written, it could really make a difference to a lot of people.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written, can't read it. Gave up chocolate out of frustration., 21 Mar 2014
On the other hand I lost two pounds from the stress of not being able to find a good self-help book for spherically-shaped humans like me, so your mileage may vary, although if you are as fat as me it will probably be footage or inchage.