5.0 out of 5 stars slim fitting wallet case
I bought this case as it has compartments to hold my cards and cash and seemed like a good price.

I have used it over the weekend and it is ideal not only for protection for my new galaxy s5 but it means i don't have to carry a wallet as this has room for a couple of bank cards and a few notes.

I would recommend this case if you are like me and don't...
Published 8 months ago by Angel Sandoval

3.0 out of 5 stars Where did you get those dimensions?
Published 8 months ago by Richard Duggan Chamley

5.0 out of 5 stars slim fitting wallet case, 15 April 2014

I would recommend this case if you are like me and don't like walking around with bulky pockets. Great item, Thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where did you get those dimensions?, 23 April 2014
Okay, the case is brand new and may improve with use/age. Upon placing my S5 in the case, it became obvious that access to the volume/power buttons (on sides of phone) was restricted to the point of annoyance. So i immediately took a knife and cut the tops off the holes, thereby making the buttons easily accessable. Happy with my 2second alteration, I then tried to close the case. Only to be disappointed with the fact that it didn't close 'flush' to the phone. Assumedly this issue is the due to the fact that the S5 has only just been released and the case dimensions not as accurate as required. That being said the case was reasonably priced and as previously stated, its functionality may improve as the leather ages. Im happy to continue using the case in the knowledge that my phone is better protected than if I were not to. Also included in the package was a transparent film screen cover and a spectacles type, cloth. I won't bother with screen cover, but have made a point of tucking the cloth into one of the case slots. Overall, happy enough....

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but...., 13 May 2014
...it is impossible to switch the phone on and off when it's in the case. The case blocks the buttons. A shame, because it's a beautiful case.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Yousave Accessories PU Leather Wallet Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Black (Accessory)
Didn't fit phone even though was right case rubbish I will not be getting anything from them again 😠 😧

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic on thin side snapped after 13 days of use, 12 Jun 2014
The item was returned after 13 days because the plastic near to the on / off button on the side of the case is quite thin, and it snapped during general day to day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 26 Sep 2014
I have never owned a phone case util thinking it would also be nice to have one that also held my cards. I love this phone case and the colours it comes in. I ordered a red one. It is very well made and holds everything I need on a night out. I now also don't have to worry about scratching my screen. I think that this item is excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Ms. B. A. Mckenna (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality and very happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good communication from seller!..good phone case, 16 Jun 2014
Just received new Samsung phone case. Originally had to put a complaint in due to the previous one not fitting the phone..but this got resolved straight away where I received an email asking if I would prefer my money back or a new phone case where I decided I would like a new phone case. Sent promptly out to me and couldn't be happier. Good condition, protects phone. Very good communication..would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S5 protection., 11 Jun 2014
This robust wallet case offers protection for your S5 from gaining bumps or scratches from knocks and drops. The wallet has compartments for cards and notes. This wallet also comes with a screen protector and cloth to also save the screen from scratches. I recommend this product to anyone with a S5. Putting the phone into the plastic holder was a little tight and close to the side buttons, but this is not a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap and works perfectly, 7 Jun 2014
Looks well for the price. Fits perfectly. Used as a wallet too - no problems so far. Comes with a great screen protector. Would recommend as you can replace cheaply and easily if needed.