5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding for the price!
I'd already come accross Grado Headphones a while back having purchased a pair of SR80's and a pair of RS2's.
Published 2 months ago by Jerry from the Midlands

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this
Amazon did send me cheaper model Grado sr125i instead of 225i. I'am definetely not happy this time :(
Sound is still nice, but no what i expected.
Published 3 months ago by Ainars Ozols

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Looks & Great Sound, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Grado SR80i Prestige Series Open Backed Headphones with Carry Case Bundle (Electronics)
I dithered for some time between these and the AKGK550s. The AKG's have a higher RRP, are equally well regarded and undoubtedly better made too.
What swung it for me was the looks, (the AKG's are slightly dull) and the sound, which is punchy and exciting from the outset - regardless of source or material.
They offer a real sense of occasion each time I use them and the addition of the case (usually 25 I believe) was an extra bonus too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding for the price!, 8 Jun 2014
I use the SR80's at home and the RS2's at work. While I liked the SR80's I found them to be a bit bass light, especially when listening to my mixes at home. I'd read a few good reviews about the SR225i's and decided to take a bit of a punt on them. I was not disappoinred! Not only is there more bass presence, but there is a lot more detail in the higher frequencies. At just under 170 these may well be the best sounding headphones around for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 May 2014
C. Law - See all my reviews
After 24 hours burn in the headphone changed to muddy sound to the prefect all round sound as one would expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 1 May 2014
Great sound for acoustic and metal music. I can understand why people wouldnt like them for electronic music, i wouldn't probably either, lucky for me i dont actually listen to electronic music. While many complain about bass of these things, there is enough for my liking. Bass could be bit punchier, but thats nothing an amp wont fix.

Guitars and vocals sound amazing on these things and are easily best part about them. In fact all instruments sound great, they really do bring out extra level of detail i have never heard before.

I really like the case aswell, i have yet to use it but im certain it will keep my headphones safe.

Comfort was a minor problem, but its already improving for me after 3 day of usage.

Great deal and great value for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugly duckling that's a swan, 25 Mar 2014
Poor build. Ugly as a mule. Leak sound to a ridiculous degree but for at home listening with no one else in the room, you get a vastly superior product to ALL others in this price range and much higher!

4.0 out of 5 stars These headphones sound great. Sound is clear and detailed but something needs ..., 18 Aug 2014
These headphones sound great . Sound is clear and detailed but something needs to be done about comfort.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this, 28 April 2014
Sound is still nice, but no what i expected.