5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, perfect for kids!
Published 9 months ago by MR HISHAM SERROUKH

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!
Nice looking headphones but slightly too big for our 3yo. Despite this, we decided to persevere as she could grow into them. However, after only having them for a short time, the sound is now only coming out from one side so have had to return. Disappointed first foray into kids headphones will now try something else.
Published 7 months ago by Bliggy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 20 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, perfect for kids!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Groov-e GVMF01BE My First Headphones for Children with Volume Limiter - Blue Elephant (Electronics)
Fast delivery, placed order on a Friday and it arrived Monday morning. The design and build qauilty are very well made and perfectly suited for kids. The sound qaulity is very clear and I like the fact it is limited 85db decibels which gives peace of mind. My 4 year old loves using his new headphones on the ipad and the anti-tangle cord really works a treat. Overall I'm really happy with this purchase. Thank you Groov-e!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab headphones!, 20 May 2014
Would definitely recommend these headphones... My daughter absolutely loves them, especially as they are pink and has a butterfly design on them (other colours/animals available too!)... The fact that they have a volume limter is fab, as she loves pushing the volume up! Great that they are adjustable too as my daughter is quite small for her age and they still fit :) Feel durable yet very light, easy to take with us when travelling. The no tangle cable wire is a bonus too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the product, 17 May 2014
Received these headphones very quickly. Perfect fit for kids, good design and easy to use for toddler as you can bend the band to fit it perfectly. It is as it is described and it limits sound to the acceptable level for kids. The audio cable is flat which makes is anti-tangle. Very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for kids!, 13 May 2014
So its my 2 year old's first set of headphones. We don't give him an iPad often but sometimes in a crowded restaurant, once we have fed him and want to enjoy our meal in peace, we do use it to entertain him. Problem is most headphones don't fit and are not comfortable.

Not so with this Groov-e set. Not only is the cable tangle-free (I wish I had that on my own headphones) but the band is covered in a soft plastic. All in all it looks like a lot of thought has gone into these headphones. The sound limitation is a good feature but my son doesn't really change this yet - but I'm sure its something that will come in handy one day soon.

I recommend these to any parents who want destruction-proof headphones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for kids, 7 May 2014
Mr. R. Kerai - See all my reviews
I am very impressed with the product for my two kids. Especially when the wire does not tangle and there is a volume controller. I would definately rbe ecommending this to my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2014
This is the best purchase I have made.
I have been looking for these headphones for a while and finally I found them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 May 2014
Bought this for my music loving niblings. Amazing quality for the price and very durable. Also cable does not get tangled which is useful. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones for kids, 1 May 2014
This product does what exactly what it says. It limits sound to the acceptable level for kids (lower or equal to 85 dB). The cable is a flat cable, making it anti tangle. Perfect size for kids and you can bend the band to fit it perfectly. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 28 April 2014
My daughter loves these, primarily because it matches most, if not all, her other stuff. Volume limiter is a useful option also.