5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time and well packaged
Arrived in good time and well packaged, however the case is very clunky and feels cheap. As for the screen protector, its not good and within less than 24 hours there was dust and grit in-between the screen and the protector. I will not be using this case for much longer and would advise anyone thinking of buying it to spend a little more and get something better.
Published 3 months ago by P GOLDING

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 30 May 2014
This review is from: SUPCASE All New HTC One M8 Case - Unicorn Beetle PRO Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector - Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper 2014 (Black/Black) (Electronics)
What can I say brilliant case. I looked at the dot case and almost bought it then I saw this case. I was so glad I went with my second choice. It protects the m8 all round, I have dropped my phone twice while in this case once in the road and the second time on a drive way both times I thought I had damaged my phone but when I checked no damaged. I had a bit of trouble at first fitting my phone in the case but with the instruction everything became clear, once in the case it's a snug fit, phone is easy to use and the protective screen does not interfere with the workings of the touch screen. I can not praise this case enough. Would recommend to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal case for your new M8, 29 May 2014
I recently bought the new M8 and spent a full weekend deliberating on Amazon about which cover I had to get to protect this MACHINE. I finally decided on this case over several others and have to say I'm glad I did! Complete protection, Stylish look (I've settled on a futuristic military description) and doesn't add too much more bulk to what is a large phone in the first place. Front cover doesn't take anything away from the touchscreen response time either. If your looking for a soiid case that looks good, I would recommend this one every time. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars good case, 7 Sept. 2014
First of all I've bought the case for ultimate protection. This means that it gives bulk to the phone, but it protects it all round, and the front as well.
I always buy though cases and have to say it's as good as an otterbox if not better.
The case made of hard plastic and a harder kind of rubber for reducing the impact. The plastic shell fits perfectly, and the rubber which goes around it looks better quality than an otterbox which sags and can't keep its form because of the soft rubber they use. The built in screen protector just as good as the others out there for this price.
They could've gone for Gorilla glass like Love Mei or a stronger solution like Ballistic but on the contrary love mei destroys the look of the phone while a ballistic case cost double the money.
The ports are covered but easily accessible and the power button is a very nice idea. I love the response it gives when pressed.The only downside is that the speakers are not covered, so the dust still can get inside which is not too good as it happened with my older otterbox case where the side of the phone got scratched all round. Other thing is the typing is a bit harder for people with big thumbs, as the letters are quite close to the sides of the front cover.
With this look, features and price this case is an ultimate winner, but if you don't mind to carry an even bulkier phone, and able to spend more money, than a Ballistic case is still unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value and case, 22 May 2014
Bought this case just after i got my new phone and was looking for the best case to keep it safe and came across this.. One of the best cases i have ever bought and would recomend this case to anyone looking for an armour case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection but inbuilt plastic screen protector makes screen less sensitive, 15 Oct. 2014
This case is fine if you are likely to give your phone a hard time or drop it regularly, it will certainly protect it. The only thing to be aware of is that the fitted plastic screen protector makes the screen less sensitive. Maybe ditch the plastic screen protector, as I found it a bit annoying that my keystrokes were sometimes not registering when using the onscreen keyboard, so you have to repeat the tap on the letter. I did send the case back for this reason. A glass screen protector such as the Casemate is a better solution for a screen protector, but not sure it will fit with this case, so check that. Otherwise, if you are a bit OCD about your beautiful HTC One M8, this case does the job, so if you're not concerned about the sensitivity of the screen, it's probably a good choice (for example if you work on a building site!)

5.0 out of 5 stars solid bit of kit, 29 Jan. 2015
Unboxed and impressive right away. Comes with two spare power buttons. But I can't see me needing them. The screen cover has a positive feel. A little slapppy sounding but after a day off work playing games and sending e mails it has proved just as sharp and responsive as without. Colour remains true and the hard case stiffens up the already robust shell and provides and almost suspended cradle for the phone. Solis well made and a tight fit. Best Phone case I have had to date

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money., 18 Oct. 2014
Chris (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
Not a bad case. Bought it to replace the soft case that comes with the HTC One M8 in Europe. The soft case after about 6 months use had started to warp and break, letting grit in around the back to scratch the aluminium.

Well, this case seems well made. I've previously used an Urban Armour Gear case, which to be fair felt a bit more rubbery and rugged. The SUPCASE seems to feel like a lighter-weight plastic (lightweight = good, but also feels cheap and less durable) than the UAG case.

What this case has over the UAG though, is the front screen protector. It's quite flimsy looking, but at least it offers a little protection. Not sure i'd test it against keys, like I have with ZAGG protectors. Another issue with the protector is that it doesn't "stick" to the phone screen. This was fine at first, but now there's a small portion of the screen that seems to be making contact with the protector. You can't see it when the phone is on, but it's very noticeable when it is off.

Overall, I feel this case will protect my phone for most situations. It's a bargain, but it does feel a little more cheaply constructed than other cases I have used. I also think they may be missing a trick by not offering more colour combinations!

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time and well packaged, 27 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Protection, 1 Feb. 2015
I have had this case on for a while and the amount of times that I have dropped my phone without damage because of this case is amazing. At first it can be tricky getting your phone back out of the case, but that goes to show how secure it is! Taking it off from the bottom right corner of the phone made is easy to get the phone out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!, 21 Jan. 2015
Not a bad case, with good access to all the ports. Occasionally gets dust behind the built in screen protector and its really very awkward to take off and clean- I broke the plastic corner when I was trying to take it off. Otherwise it looks great and offers amazing protection if you don't mind the added bulk!