5.0 out of 5 stars Great, very original werewolf romance
Great, very original werewolf romance. We get insights into werewolf life thats are quite different from the worlds created by other authors, and in a wonderful way. The main characters have a lot of depth, and we get to read both of their points of view in this story. The scenes related to changing form and mating are also unique and I really like them.

Our...
Published 1 month ago by DR

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in this genera.
Speaking as a person who reads a lot of similar books in this genera. It was okay, definitely aimed at the teen market. If you are aged 17 plus you will probably find it a bit meh.
Published 15 months ago by Do Not disturb!...I am reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, very original werewolf romance, 18 May 2015
This review is from: First Moon (New Moon Wolves) BBW Werewolf Romance (Kindle Edition)

Our heroine is a vegan wildlife expert and National Park Ranger, and she had just been bitten by a huge wolf prior to the start of the story. Several other people, all important in the town, have also been bitten. Then, a crypotozoologist tried to contact her and turned up horribly killed--and he has a huge wolf in a cage in his home. She takes the injured wolf to care for it.

Then the wolf disappears and a gorgeous man appears and tells her she is going to become a werewolf. She doesn't really believe, at first, but as the story progresses, she has to accept the truth.

It turns out our hero, the gorgeous werewolf, is looking for a rogue wolf--the one that bit her. Together they have to deal with the rogue, and she finds out more about the magic of the werewolf, and the stark decisions that have to be made.

This story is full of action, werewolves fighting, werewolves first changing, mating, magic, and love. I strongly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in this genera., 26 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars First Moon, 7 May 2014
Great story cannot wait for next book. First time I have read from this author and my friends also bought the book after having a quick peek at mine, and they were hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read them., 20 April 2014
I can't get enough of the books. I could very easily read them all front to back if I had the time and money all the books I've read are good. I wish I had the writers talant. Keep writing them.

All the books have made me smile or have me on the edge of my seat desperately wanting to know what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it howling good, 15 Mar. 2014
I liked the whole book well written great story great men plenty of sex had to just keep reading well done to the auther

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Mar. 2014
This book was a great read and I would highly recommend it to others.who like paranormal romance and enjoy a light read

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 27 Feb. 2014
Not the best I've read but certainly not the worst. It was a good read just didn't really do it for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 20 Feb. 2014
Helli (Isle of Sheppey Kent) - See all my reviews
Another great read, park rangers, towns folk and werewolf's some good some bad. This story is about 4 wolf born brothers at the end there are only 3. A great read well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Moon but Five Star, 19 Feb. 2014
Ever been bitten by a wolf, I haven't but now if I did I would wonder if it was was werewolf and would I become one too. Join Audrey and Tao on their journey as they learn what it is to fall in love and Audrey learns to become a wolf. The story draws you in from the first page, Audrey as the vegan, rabbit loving ranger who gets bitten by a rogue wolf, Tao as that wolfs brother who is a meat loving wolf, the characters come alive and you join them in the action as they fight both the rogue werewolf and the alpha who is out for blood. From the beginning to the last page this is a tale that will captivate and charm you. I cannot wait for more in the series to see what happens to the others that were bitten and to follow Tao and Audrey on their journey.
I reviewed a free copy for ah honest review

5.0 out of 5 stars First Moon Review, 19 Feb. 2014
Evampire (Gonzales, LA USA) - See all my reviews
4 1/2 STARS

The first book in the First Moon Wolves series is a fascinating werewolf romance that keeps the reader on their toes.

After being bitten by a wolf on the job as wildlife rehabilitation specialists Audrey Levine finds herself with a bit of a problem, not only does it turn out that the wolf was in fact a werewolf, said werewolf has decided that he owns her. Werewolf Tao Black is on the trail of the rogue wolf when he gets into a situation where he needs to be rescued by Audrey he vows to do whatever it takes to protect her only problem with that is it means going against his alpha and that could get them both killed.

This fast paced and smooth flowing plot gets the adrenalin pumping with lots of action, suspense and romance. The author brings the story to life with vibrant imagery and details that capture the imagination and have the reader feeling as if they part of the story. The characters are strong, bewitching with strong personalities that grab the reader’s attention and doesn’t let go.

The attraction between Tao and Audrey radiates from the pages and the sex scenes are red hot and leave the reader sizzling with passion. The relationship is fraught with some issues that have to be resolved, adding depth to the story and the emotions, characters and events are conveyed in a way to make them easily related to and believable. Audrey and Tao are intriguing characters that ensure the reader gets totally caught up in their stories as the drama unfolds and Tao certainly captures the heart of the readers when he finds himself torn between doing what is right, his heart and his duty.

Once I started reading, I couldn’t put it down until the end I found the story to be very enjoyable and kept me guessing with a few twists I didn’t see coming. The author has certainly caught my attention with this new series with its enchanting characters that I want to know more about.