on 1 June 2014
It is so cool connecting to other people and trying not to die and it is fun killing other people and trying to shoot at the person who is shooting back at you so I think you should get this app·
on 26 July 2014
It is good it helped me shot beater I gave it five stars I hope everyone should go on it thank you
on 3 April 2014
It's amazing I don't know why people don't like it is absolutely brilliant
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad it's free
on 25 March 2014
It's truly great but if you can get the normal one get it! (if you have money). I have both, and I am 11 I love it but maybe it should have a campaign then 5 stars!!!!!
on 16 November 2014
I LOVE THIS GAME this game is crossed between pixel gun 3 d and call of duty which are two of my fave games. SUBSRCRIBE TO ALI A HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!
on 15 March 2014
good graphics awsome online game love it love the guns amazing detail
Some lag but still really good game

E
on 9 August 2014
Kids essential
on 7 March 2014
This game is my best game
on the kindle I am a big fan is black ops 2 the guns are not very good but the game is very good
on 9 July 2014