on 23 February 2014
I bought this as a present for my teenage daughter as this is a one off single not on the new album. The comments that I've had are: it's a departure from what they have done before but it is still brilliant!
on 24 April 2014
What can I say...it's MCR, so I knew it was going to be a great song, but it did actually blow me away. Absolutely fantastic, the legacy of this superb band will live on forever.
on 2 April 2014
An amazing song, and a fitting end to their saga. If you like MCR - particularly the Black Parade - then I definitely recommend this track.
on 2 March 2014
Fantastic powerful but sad song by a truly wonderful band. True fans will buy this. Piano led song, just beautiful. x.