This case impressed me in a few ways. Firstly it's double stiched on the seams, next up the padding is deep around 1cm on all the sides and yes I have dropped it a few times and it's protected the camera 100%

You get a zipped front pocket, enough space for a battery and some cards. A velcro belt loop on the back (easy to attach and remove), shoulder strap, good quality zips and treated robust polyester on other outside which resists water penetration. This fits the most recent TZ cameras (TZ60/55)

A very fair price for a high quality case it's an excellent purchase for decent camera protection.
on 3 July 2014
I like the fact that it has a top opening so its easy to pop the camera in. The TZ60 fits snuggly inside so its not likely to fall out if you forget to close the zip. Extra pocket is good too and all at a very reasonable price.
on 31 May 2014
Chose this this case for the impact protection offered.
Nothing to dislike, and it even has room for two SC cards, and a spare battery.
I'd recommend this case to anybody who values their camera.
on 8 November 2014
The case is so well made. It keeps my Panasonic TZ60 snug, no rolling around inside. I'm sure if I fell over the camera will not come to any harm and the screen will be safe.

A very useful pocket allows for spare batteries and SD/SDHC cards in (I have 2 spare batteries and 2 spare cards in mine).

Comes with a good belt sleeve and a shoulder strap.
on 9 January 2015
I recently bought a very expensive small camera and took some time to choose a protective case, this one does the job for me and it has lots of space to keep extras like memory cards and a spare battery. taking it on holiday last year, it was very unobtrusive and easy to carry around my shoulder, a good purchase at a good price.
on 28 November 2015
I first bought one of those smaller and lighter cases. I was always worried about my TZ70 being damaged in that one. This is very well cushioned and I have peace of mind while travelling as I am not worried about my camera being damaged from a wall etc. Would recommend to anyone wanting to care for their camera.
on 11 August 2014
Excellent bag, top opening, very padded so I am not troubled about accidentally dropping my camera, exactly fits a TZ60 and room for battery and cards. This will protect your camera, no doubt about it.
on 2 August 2015
Good quality camera case with good padding to protect my Lumix TZ60 camera and separate compartment for spare batteries/memory cards. BUT unfortunately it's really too bulky for my needs. I will use it but I want something much slimmer to wear on my belt for when I'm horse riding! Not something which is generally catered for I find! I have had suitably sized cases for slightly smaller cameras (e.g. TZ35) so I'm sure there must be some out there.
on 25 December 2014
A Perfect sized Small bag, well padded with places to store spare cards and batteries.
on 19 October 2014
Excellent design and the T60 fits very snugly into it. A good buy.