5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and practical
Been using it for aprox. 2 weeks: working as expected when using the USB output from my laptop.
High quality and ingenious design. Thumbs up!
Published 14 months ago by Stefan Bejan

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job as a replacement but it charges slower than my original cable.
I use my phone a lot and so I was incredibly concerned when my original Samsung Galaxy S4 charging wire began to split. So, I bought this replacement.

When I plug it in it lights up - very handy for reminding me if I've remembered to switch the plug on or not (!) - though the light has a habit of blinking from red to blue which means I'm forced to face away...
Published 1 month ago by Jasmine Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and practical, 1 April 2014
High quality and ingenious design. Thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quallity usb cables, 8 July 2014
Good quallity usb cables, like the colour changing led indicators can tell at a glance when charge is full, also they were very reasonable price, am going to buy some more only longer if they do them.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 July 2014
Finally, a good charger cable!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Fast delivery and works well

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant. 5 stars, 22 Jun. 2014
Simply brilliant. I bought this for my Asus Memo 7 HD because it does not have a built in led to show its charging. This product does exactly what I wanted, and is quality made with good connectors. I bought another for my mothers Asus immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2014
Rita C (Wokingham, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Great cable which lights up to show you it is connected, and a different colour when its charging. well worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Samsung Galaxy S3 Data cable, 4 Jun. 2014
A. Martin - See all my reviews
I have had one or two cables for my Samsung Galaxy S3 before and have suffered connection problems with all of them.

When the last one refused to connect my phone to my PC properly I did some research online and discovered that not all cables are equal!

Examining the one I already had I discovered to my surprise and horror that it only had 3 pins connected at the phone end, using a magnifying glass one can see into the end and count how many pins there are. It would connect the phone and charge it but data connection did not work consistently and repeatedly failed. This cable had not been a cheap one by any means!

Although this VEO cable was one of the cheapest on offer I purchased it because I had heard that VEO were reliable. How glad I am that I did! On receiving the cable, very quick service, I immediately checked inside the end to see how many pins there were - a full set of 5!

Using the cable I plugged my phone into my PC and it was immediately recognised, charging the phone and showing all the data. I was so impressed I immediately wrote this review.

If you need a cable for your Samsung phone don't look anywhere else but buy VEO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lead, 28 May 2014
Amazon Customer "Stevie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: VEO | LED Micro USB Cable / Data / Sync & Charging Cable for Android phones, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6, S4, S3, S2, Note 2, Note 1, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC - Orange (Electronics)
Well, it's a lead, so what?

I'm using this to charge my Galaxy S5. I have a number of charging leads.

What I like is the light which changes colour when charging is complete, and the plug at the business end (the end which goes into the phone). There's something about the size of it that makes it really easy to use. (I have a 3-in-1 lead as well, but it's not as easy to plug in.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 April 2014
These leads are great. I've bought a number of charging leads for my Samsung S5 over the past year or so and they all fail after a month or so. These VEO leads look better quality and are great so far (quite some time now) they also have an integral LED that shows when the phone is fully charged. Cool colours too, would definately recommend