on 13 May 2014
I was a bit disappointed with the thickness compared to other grosgrain ribbons.
But excellent for the price - better for larger jobs eg wrapping where quality us is less important.
It doesn't come on a roll as shown in the picture however.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 October 2014
Wow it is bright! I bought the 10mm width of this ribbon to make bunting for a special event as I wanted a fresh spring-time theme. It arrived well in time and is very good quality and is quite soft and drapey which is just what I need. Only minus is the fact that it came in 5 x 10m legnths when I thought it would be one legnth. I didn't read the 'blurb' properly as I was in a hurry so I will just have to join it as I stitch.
on 26 April 2014
Better quality than the dark blue ribbon I ordered at the same time - it seems thicker fabric with more body to it.
on 14 April 2014
This cane very quickly and is exactly what I wanted. This was perfect to wrap around the centre so some bows I make with the 1 1/2 inch ribbon that matches perfect. I will be buying this again. Great for hair or crafting
on 20 October 2014
This ribbon was slightly stiffer than I had expected, and it doesnt have much sheen, but it stayed in place well in bows, the ends don't fray at all, and the pink colour I bought is lovely and bright.
on 15 April 2014
Its a pretty colour and excellent match with the card I'm using to make party invites for a friends 21st only slight issue is occasional bleed in the dyeing process.
on 11 August 2014
Well, it is true to photo colour and I am pleased with my buy. Unhappy it is NOT on a role. 10 m of this with 10 m of orange bundled in a clear plastic packet.
on 10 April 2014
I have found Grosgrain ribbon is brilliant to work with for bow making and will be buying more colours and widths soon! thanks x
on 15 June 2014
More than happy with the goods for the price paid, delivery was excellent and I was also pleasantly surprised with the quality.
on 20 April 2014
This ribbon is a lovely quality and good value for money. The colour is very true and not yellow as some creams can be