Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 20 August 2014
Luv it, man on the rocks is superb
on 29 March 2014
every track is fantastic.mike oldfield at his very best.once heard,forever played.second track moonshine is very good,as all the rest are
on 17 March 2014
Each track is slowly growing on us and we like all the tracks. This album is very different to the usual Mike Oldfield albums.
on 16 March 2014
I have every Mike Oldfield album, but I certainly don't have a blinkered view of Mike's output like some Fanboys out there.

The album starts pleasantly and improves, with Sailing, Moonshine and Man on the Rocks each getting progrssively better than the last track. The title track is to me the best on the album, with interesting chord progressions, and a lovely guitar coda when the track really cranks up. It's a strong track, and would grace several other albums Mike has released. However, what follows is at best mildly pleasant; at worst, filler. I have listened to the album repeatedly, and while it does improve with time, it still doesnt really merit anything like 5 stars. Luke Spiller has a good voice; it's a shame he has to sing lyrics which come straght from a 6th form schoolboy with aspirations to poetry. I have not tried the instrumental CD, so cannot comment on it.

I'm glad Mike did this album, but if this is the sign of future output, I won't cry if he hangs up his guitar.
on 18 September 2014
Excellent, just as expected.
on 16 March 2015
A must if you are a MO fan
on 1 April 2014
If you like Mike Oldfield, you'll love it. If you don't like Mike Oldfield Try it, then you'll love it
on 7 March 2014
So good to get a proper album from Mike, this one feels like it's coming directly from his heart :)
on 13 July 2014
Brilliant, fast service!
on 6 March 2014
I have been a MO fan for years I have must admit i have listened to this album at every opportunity i can. If you are a fan you will love it, for those fans that like "a period" of Mikes music then it might not your cup of tea. But for me I am loving it and will annoy friends and family by only playing and nothing else for long time to come.