Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 10 February 2013
FANTASTIC!!!!! If you've never heard this group before please try them.Wish I had discoverd them years ago,making up now though.
on 28 October 2015
Just wonderful. Great sound,
on 1 June 2000
Peace At Last is perhaps not quite as good as the near perfect Hats but it is very close and it still rates as a fine album that deserves a place in any CD collection. The tracks grow on the listener with every listen and I have never tired of hearing any song on the album. Family Life and Sentimental Man are the stand out tracks.
on 14 December 2014
Excellent.
on 22 June 2012
Oh how I've tried to like the Blue Nile. Everything that I see written about them from those who think that they walked off the rooftops and onto water has led me to believe that they are 'my kind of band'. However, at various points over the last 20 yrs I have sought out their albums, really wanting to like them, but have been left unmoved. I bought 'Peace at Last' thinking that it would really speak to me as a 40 something bloke, somehow (but not reluctantly), finding himself in wife+kids+mortgage happy normality, but sadly, to these ears at least, there is just nothing there. I don't mean to be provocative with this review, one size rarely fits all and I'm glad that a significant amount of people can enjoy something that I appear to be blind to.
on 10 March 2016
not what I thought it would be like
on 1 October 2009
Easy to forget how old this LP is now but yet somehow it doesn't sound particularly dated - not to these ears anyway. Some great 90's pop rock here, a couple of fillers, but on the whole a very good album. Blue Nile are essentially a one man band and this shows through what is lyrically and musically a rather serious affair. Some outside influence here would I think have turned a very good album into an exceelnt one. But hey, what do I know. So, not a fun Saturday night out but an essential part of any half decent CD collection.
on 6 April 2014
The weakest of the 4 Blue Nile albums but still a gem. Some songs in there that need another few listens to really get the emotion. so if you haven't listened to it for a while get this new version and re-connect.
on 24 February 2016