5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy thick wire best quality
Very sturdy thick wire better then cheaper ones available best quality one had or least so it seems to the eye and feels as good as it looks I will update if I get problems with this company as every other wire I have had either split or simple stopped working after few weeks packs says apple certified it does seem just like apple quality just hope it is and lasts
Published 5 months ago by Terrilou

1.0 out of 5 stars Updated lasted just over 3 months
As per other reviews, works no problem in my iPad Air. Seems much better made than the original that lasted less than 4 months. I wont buy Apple now on principle as it seems they have built in obsolescence to keep the cash flow going. Really a 1m badly made cable for £15 ? I will try and remember to update this review after 4 months.
Ordered Saturday arrived...
Published 5 months ago by hlk01

1.0 out of 5 stars Updated lasted just over 3 months, 14 April 2014
Ordered Saturday arrived Monday. 10 out of 10 for that.

Update - after 3 and a half months the cable split where it joins the lightening plug. Review modified to one star as expect longer when in fact it lasted approx same time as poorly made original :( gutted, not sure what to go for next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy thick wire best quality, 15 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 April 2014
Received in 2 day. Made of high quality materials a very good product.
The extra length over the one that came with iPad make it more comfortable to use if like me it's used on my lap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced Rubbish - Do not buy!, 4 Aug 2014
Didn't even last a week! Would have given no stars but unable to do so. Very disappointed. On the 6th day - the end snapped off inside the Ipad. Could have bought much cheaper but thought this one might actually be good quality considering it cost nearly £12! Would not recommend - very expensive and what a load of rubbish!

1.0 out of 5 stars broken connector in 2-weeks, 13 Aug 2014
Having decent reviews I bought 2 of these - 1 for me - 1 for my daughter - I thought at this price they would prove to be of decent quality... I hardly use mine but it seems ok, however within 2-weeks of using hers (daily use), my daughters has a broken connector - the outer sleeve had just come away and now the cable is unreliable -unfortunately this is 2-days after my return window expired.
The extra length of the cable is very useful but I am now waiting for my connector to break too.
I'd avoid this one and see if you can find a better one - or maybe just buy one of the cheap ones knowing it will fail within a few months but not having paid over-the-odds for it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - a Lightning cable that's actually useful!, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Soaiy- Apple Certified- 6.5ft IOS 7 Extra Long 2m 8 Pin Lightning to USB Sync Charger Data Cable Cord Data Made for Iphone (5/5s/5c) Ipad Ipad Air Ipad Mini Ipod Touch (Black) (Electronics)
There isn't a huge amount one can say about a charging cable. However, as someone who got mightily annoyed by the super-short Lightning cable included with the latest iPhone (5S), this is a godsend.

If I want to use when laid in bed, I no longer need to hold my phone hanging over the edge, so that the cable can thread behind my bedside drawers to the plug socket. I can actually turn over in bed, face the other way and drift towards the middle of the bed!

It is also useful downstairs, offering maximum roaming opportunity when charging.

Exactly what I wanted, fantastic sturdy quality, perfect connection every time. Will be ordering at least one more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement of Apple Lightening/USB cable, 25 Aug 2014
Bought it to replace an Apple standard product which has failed by the cable breaking about 3 cms from the lightening plug. The original was carefully used and always removed by using the plug and not the cable so the failure was a surprise after such a short period of time. So far the Soaly cable has been fine, was unsure whether the charging times were a little longer using the cable but this is probably a product of my imagination! The cable is thicker and stiffer than the original but if this adds to it's durability, is a small price to pay. The additional length of the cable is a bonus too as the original was just too short for convenience.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED., 19 July 2014
Arrived Friday. I plug it in to charge my iPad 4 128 GB. Doesn't CHARGE the iPad 4 128 GB. Sending the cable back because in product description it does say it charges the iPad 4 128GB.compatible with: I will sending product back asking for a full refund + postage refund too.

IPHONE 5 16GB,32GB,64GB
IPHONE 5C 16GB,32GB
IPHONE 5S 16GB,32GB,64GB
IPAD 4th 16GB,32GB,64GB,128GB
IPAD mini 16GB,32GB,64GB
IPOD touch 5th 16GB,32GB,64GB
IPOD Nano 7th 16GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one!, 8 July 2014
Long length, long lasting. Good price and study material which keeps the wires inside the cable. No faults!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 25 Aug 2014
Not a great product...the "Sturdier than original" quote is misleading...The cable is thicker but the part where it joins the lightning adaptor is already coming away after only 6 weeks...The Apple original at least lasted 18 months ...In my opinion it is a poor quality product..I don't normally comment on products but this one is awful.