4.0 out of 5 stars Growing on me but maybe not as good as Fall to Grace
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
apart from the track released at the moment the rest of it was disappointing
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Marke

4.0 out of 5 stars Growing on me but maybe not as good as Fall to Grace, 27 April 2014
This review is from: A Perfect Contradiction (Audio CD)
It's been quite a wait and so I got the album as soon as I knew it was available. Initially I was a bit disappointed as Fall to Grace was so good and immediately had me listening again and again. Now that I've listened quite a few times it's starting to grow on me. Oddly enough I feel like the later tracks are better and I'm particularly not so impressed with track 1 which is the first single.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite album of the year!, 17 Nov 2014
There is not a bad track on this, but I particularly love "Other Woman" and 'Ready for the Good Life". Some of the tracks have a flavour of Motown (my favourite genre), some are just great fun, and some show that Paloma has a great soul voice. Mostly, the album has me dancing as though no-one's there, and singing into my hairbrush. Love it!! In addition, I saw her performing recently and she is amazing live - do see her on her tour if you can.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inside Faith, 10 Nov 2014
Scarlet Jupiter - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Another re-issue for the upcoming festive season, "A perfect contradiction: Outsiders' edition" is one worth purchasing, especially by those who have not bought the original album upon its release back in March. Featuring the orinignal 11-track set, plus 3 brand new songs, and recent collaboration with British record production duo Sigma, "Changing", (Paloma's first ever No 1 hit), the extra material seems to be working in favour of the album, further enhancing the more commercial direction Paloma took with this record. Also accompanied by a second disc of a live set, "Outsiders' edition" is a generous bundle of studio and live tracks, offering listeners a more complete insight, and a chance to delve deeper into Paloma Faith's artistic vision. She remains an eccentric and enigmatic figure, with telling, thoroughly entertaining songs. Although "A perfect contradiction" cannot reach the heights of debut album Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? and its follow-up Fall To Grace (Deluxe), it is a pretty solid effort, and this nicely assembled package will reward those who will decide to be tempted by Faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB VOICE, 21 Nov 2014
Scottiedeb (WALES UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
THIS CD IS BRILLIANT WHAT A VOICE AND PALOMA SOUNDS AS IF SHE'S REALLY ENJOYING HERSELF ON THE SECOND CD SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO GET THE AUDIENCE ON HER SIDE REALLY CLAD I BOUGHT THIS CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 26 April 2014
This review is from: A Perfect Contradiction (MP3 Download)
Paloma Faith just keeps getting better. Love the album haven't stopped playing it yet. First 2 singles released Just Can't Rely on You and Only Love Can Hurt Like This are really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 April 2014
This review is from: A Perfect Contradiction (Audio CD)
A great album by an immense talent would recommended to anyone. It is the first Palome Faith album we have bought, will not be the last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 22 Nov 2014
Love this album, the live BBC Proms tracks are a wonderful bonus and well worth the extra cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 April 2014
This review is from: A Perfect Contradiction (Audio CD)
I love listening to this cd. I have only just really sat up and taken notice of her since seeing her on Graham Norton show a few weeks ago singing 'Can't rely on you'. On some of the tracks she sounds a little bit like Amy Winehouse really soulful and a very strong voice, I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Mar 2014
Amazing!
Not a bad song! As good as her pervious work. Can't stop playing the album! Buy you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Perfect Contradiction (MP3 Download)
This is yet another cracking album from an artist who is not afraid to experiment with her music. If you like her voice, give it a try

A Perfect Contradiction