on 28 March 2014
If you own a Go Pro you'll know that they are fab little devices, but the biggest let down is battery life. I decided to buy two of these ChiliPower's for my Go Pro 3 and I have to say they are excellent value for money. They only cost me £6 each and despite only having an 1100 mah capacity, which is the smallest of all five batteries I now have in my armoury, they last the longest - I run my Go Pro at 1080 @ 25 fps and these Chili batteries keep my GP running for 1h40 before running out - a good 10 mins longer than the other larger capacity batteries I have, including the original genuine Go Pro battery.
on 25 June 2014
Originally bought 2 of these as backup batteries for my GoPro3+ Black Edition. Having only a single original GoPro battery I required the extra batteries for time-lapses and recording 1080P-4K videos. Battery life of the Original Chilipower batteries is around the same as the official GoPro battery if not a little better. Build quality is around the same too and not cheap like some of the knock offs you get on eBay. Price wise, For under £7 with free postage you really can't go wrong especially as the official battery is around £15. I now own 4 of these batteries and am counting down the days to the release of the Original Chilipower dual GoPro battery charger!
on 16 March 2015
Very poor battery life in comparison to the OEM gopro battery. I'd estimate the capacity at about 1/3 of the OEM unit. Well packaged, and comes with a pull tab to help extract it from the gopro.
on 25 July 2014
Too sensitive! Charger doesn't work well. Bought 2 batteries & they def don't last the same length of time.
on 26 July 2014
3 of these for the price of one gopro, there is no contest....cheap but definitely NOT nasty.....
on 14 July 2014
Doesn't last as long as the original , but still good for a standby .
on 12 August 2014
it was really nice product i m happy with that...
on 13 November 2014
Weak compared to original GoPro battery
on 1 August 2014
lasted just as long as original go pro
on 24 August 2014