on 1 March 2014
For those who have to promote your kindle books and can't just rely on fan following like you can with fiction, this book is excellent.

Sure I knew some of them already, but this is where Stefan succeeds where others fail: he calls his book "33 ways" and not "33 new ways"... so he is not promising any false facts. A LOT of books out there will promise the world and you end up disappointed, so it is a fresh suprise to see a book living up to it's title.

This book is brilliant if you need help to promote your book or you are not too great at thinking outside of the box yourself.

Best of all it was free at my time of purchase, but I would happily pay for it anyway!
on 24 September 2015
This is an effective and useful breakdown of marketing tips. A fair amount of which I am already familiar, after learning about such tactics elsewhere, but it's always handy to have them all bundled into one book as in this case. My only minor complaint is that he pushes fiver a bit too often for my liking (he does admit this however) and would have preferred additional options on outsourcing providers. Other than that, this one's a book that will definitely be referred to time and again until I've got the general practice nailed down myself! Good work Stefan.
on 14 April 2014
I love Stefan's work and he provides easy to follow tips in his book. Some strategies aren't for me but you can modify those to suit your own tactics. If you are thinking of starting in Kindle or already have some books then this will show you what you need to do once you've finished the writing.
on 15 December 2014
Lots of practical solutions and suggestions to promote your kindle books. I like the idea of using Helpareporter and the use of using fiver to outsource some of the more administrative tasks.
on 6 September 2014
The book has nothing new that isnt already available on plenty of free blogs but it does organise it into one nice little read.
on 13 April 2015
This book is clear, easy to read and good for people (like me) who are generally intimidated by internet based marketing
on 29 April 2015
This book offers some solid information and advice that I hadn't considered prior to reading.
on 13 April 2015
I keep reading the tips but.......
on 30 June 2015