5.0 out of 5 stars My Book of the Year 2013
I purchased this book on the Kindle in August, and was hooked from beginning to end.

It's written by a real life airline pilot, it's a half fact and half fiction story centred around the life of an airline pilot.

Some of the antics the characters get up too will have you laughing out loud (which I did frequently).

I'm an aviation...
Published 18 months ago by Mr. Andy Ross

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
It's unremittingly awful. I can hardly describe how disappointed I was after reading the first one which was allegedly based in fact. Stick to flying, captain.
Published 3 months ago by v. howells

5.0 out of 5 stars My Book of the Year 2013, 20 Dec. 2013
Mr. Andy Ross (London, UK) - See all my reviews

I'm an aviation enthusiast, and this made a really nice change from the factual books which I normally read. Whether you're an aviation enthusiast, an avid book reader or just someone who likes a light hearted, witty & well written book, then I highly recommend this book.

Whilst I have no doubt some of the story is true from the author's (or other airline personnel) personal experience, some of it is obviously from his imagination as well. J.T. O'Neil has managed to combine the two into a very captivating story.

I'm certain once you've finished this book you'll be wanting to read the next one in the series. I've read them several times now and I know I will read them over and over again.

Disclaimer: No professional Pilot I know would ever do anything to compromise the safety of passengers, and this also applies to the author. I would like to add that I am NOT J.T. O'Neil, nor do I know him personally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Both parts in one book at a low price!, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Life of Captain Reilly (Kindle Edition)
Both parts all in one at an excellent price. Easy to read, can pick it up after not reading for a few days and not feel lost.

Written so that pilots and those with no aviation experience can follow, and uses plenty of humour to keep you turning the page to find out what happens next in the captain's life!

Great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars With unexpected plot twists I highly recommend this to both aviation enthusiasts and others alike, 9 Jun. 2015
This book was an eye opening and alternative view of a pilots life. Full of hilarious moments, it kept me turning the pages. With unexpected plot twists I highly recommend this to both aviation enthusiasts and others alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book to read, 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Life of Captain Reilly (Kindle Edition)
It gives you an insight of what realy go'es on in the flying world of captain reilly. Some of it you'd expect and others...well you can guess. With his dry wit and sence of humor i recomend it and a couple of laugh out louds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read, I have also bought the second ..., 15 Jun. 2015
Very interesting read, I have also bought the second book. I would reccomend to others! Who are either I aviation or civil life

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Life of Captain Reilly (Kindle Edition)
A interesting light read. It made me laugh out loud a few times. I look forward to reading more adventures of John

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 7 Mar. 2015