on 6 July 2014
I have personally found that spirituality is the path to personal peace. I followed this book and also used a journal as recommended by the author and I definitely got a whole new perspective in life. Being able to reflect on some of things mentioned here is very beneficial. I think that if you write down your thoughts on the topic, you will definitely see a very different perspective on life as i did myself. I recommend this to anyone looking to get started on the path to a more spiritual life. Even if you have some background you would definitely benefit by following with the journal. Spread the peace and joy.
on 5 March 2016
Spirituality: A Practical Guide to Spiritual Awakening: A Journey of Self-Awareness and Spiritual Growth (Mind and Well-Being Book 1) promises a great deal when it claims that "the path to inner peace starts here." Surprisingly, in under forty pages, Jonny Bell covers the waterfront admirably. I received an ARC of this short book in exchange for an honest review. In so few pages, Bell promises a lot: guidance on embodying spiritual processes so you may live in peace, love, and harmony through a practical guide to spirituality self-awareness. Be warned, the author does require the reader to study, not simply scan, the techniques it offers which he says, when practiced together, will provide a road-map to enhanced spirituality through enhancing self-awareness, knowledge, and inner peace.
on 6 July 2014
I was fortunate to receive a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. I found this book to be a truly remarkable but practical guide to inner peace. If you are seriously seeking enlightenment, this book is a mustread. It will help you to become more open-minded and tolerant about the concepts being taught. What is even more important is that it is definitely a non-religious book focused on spirituality.

Reviewed by Thomas Jerome Baker
Author of Five Short Stories: Journey of a Hero, True Love, Impossible Love, A Woman at War & Peace
on 6 March 2016
There are such a plethora of self=hrlp books in the marketplace these days, it is sometimes difficult to sort out the wheat from the chaff. I found Bell's Spirituality to be the real deal. This book offers real, practical steps to achieve inner peace, something we are all seeking. I can higlhy recommend this guide and know that if you follow the clear and concise steps you will surely see a raising of your own enlightenment. An excellent piece of work and a worthy addition to the personal improvement field.
on 12 December 2014
Spirituality is a practical guide that will help open you mind to inner awareness and acceptance in yourself and the world.

The author talks with authority and highlights key factors that will help you understand and embrace who you are and want to become.

I'm this guide I found information to help me tune into myself better. And I believe there's lots of positive to gain. I recommend you read through the lines with this one and look for what you can learn to better you!
on 2 March 2016
The title drew me in. 'Spirituality: A Practical Guide to Spiritual Awakening: A Journey of Self-Awareness and Spiritual Growth'. I'm always looking to make my life more peaceful and harmonious. This is a great guide to help you get started or enhance what you already practice. Can't go wrong. My favorites topics covered were: Total Self-Awareness and The Awakened Self.
on 2 September 2014
A great book to make us stop and think for a moment. Step by step, it takes the readers on the journey of discovering their inner self. In our world of perpetual demand and never time to stop, I think such guide is very necessary. I loved the way the meditation techniques were presented, in a reader-friendly, easy-to-understand way. This book was very helpful.
on 5 September 2014
A great short book (38 pages) full of wonderful and helpful information that will get you started on your path to enlightenment. A word of warning, if you think this book is the be all and end all of spirituality you will be terribly disappointed. If you see it as a starting point or even a stepping stone, you will find it to be worth every penny. Recommended.
on 10 March 2016
Spirituality

This book is amazing, not often you stumble upon a self-help book about peace of mind and achieving inner peace that actually works but leave it to Jonny to solve your problems. Jonny Bell is the spiritual guru of the indie generation and it’s always a pleasure reading his work.

Al-Khemet Book Club, Mar 2016
on 25 February 2015
This one turned out to be a very enjoyable book.
This is a book you will read and re-read, and it will definitely touch the hearts of many people. It is a profound guide for your journey of spiritual awareness.
Jonny Bell created an amazing tool to help people transform themselves and their life through spiritual awakening.