5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for son
Son lost his old bottle and so he chose this one, sturdy and durable and he loves the picture on the front
Published 1 month ago by M. M. Robins

2.0 out of 5 stars bottle
I bought this minions bottle for my grandson he loves the minions. I was really let down by this bottle it leaked, the cap didn't fit sorry I wasted my money. Back to original bottle.
Published 2 months ago by Liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for son, 15 Jun 2014
M. M. Robins - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars bottle, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 16 Mar 2014
My daughter loved this. Water come out a little fast if squeezed, but once used to this, works well for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Deadly 60, 7 Mar 2014
My boys love the programme the deadly creatures and these great water bottles that go with their deadly 60 shark lunch boxes - very happy boys... lunch in the school hall became cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Lunch Bottle, 16 Feb 2014
Christopher Wack "football mania!" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Great bottle and got the matching bag to go with it from Monkey Solutions. Great quality bottle with easy to use cap which is good for the little ones. Easy to wipe clean and can go in the dishwasher. Great colour and the logo is fab.

2.0 out of 5 stars There is no cover for the part you drink from ..., 17 July 2014
There is no cover for the part you drink from, opening the way for lots of germs to contact its surface. I also got this thinking there was no straw, but there is - one more fiddly part that needs separate cleaning and/or can get lost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!, 20 July 2014
I bought this for my daughter who is nearly 6, she was adamant she wanted this one, so got it for her. Have to say this is my worse buy off Amazon to date. It leaks! Do not waste your money!

Planes Bottle