on 19 February 2014
Well, for £1.87 what can you expect? Basic operating instructions are what it's about and it'll get you going and enable you to alter the settings in the phone. If you want to look at the Note 3 in more depth (like exactly how to synchronise files with your computer using Samsung Kies), you'll have to spend a bit more on one of the magazine guides. To be honest, it doesn't really qualify as "Your Ultimate User Guide"
on 14 March 2014
I received this 'book' today and I could not believe my eyes when I saw a very low res picture zoomed so much it was blurry for the front cover. The pages look like photo copies and the 100 tips include how to fit the battery. Not sure who this is aimed at (maybe my 5 year old) but it wasn't for me. Waste of money as far as I am concerned. Will be requesting refund.
on 16 June 2014
Disappointing as it doesn't tell you any more than the basic guide you can download from the internet for free.
on 4 January 2015
sorry James but you have made the typical mistake of techy people - assuming far too much knowledge up front. Unless, of course, your book is only for people who are familiar with the Samsung Note 3 in the first place! Far too often I found "do this" but you don't say HOW to do it. I am disappointed. There were a few items that helped, but overall I think I am better off asking youtube!