TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2015
There is plenty of reading in this series which offers good value as a collection. I found the books funny in places and some books better than others. Perhaps not all books will suit everyone in the collection but it is worth a dip into as the writer is talented. A good holiday read.
on 3 May 2014
I think I must be too old for these books, as I found it all a bit tedious and puerile. I can see though that other people may find it amusing. It's just not for me.
on 21 February 2015
Easy to relate too ,very enjoyable
on 18 October 2014
I just have not engaged with these books yet and can give no concrete reasons as to why that should be. Maybe I will get to grips with them soon.
on 30 September 2014
very good in all respects
on 24 February 2014
I enjoyed all the books in this collection, for the price they are all together, it's a great deal.

The idiot Reviews are a collection of four books all written as if someone were leaving a review of a product on Amazon. There are two set in a Village, one in an office and one satirical one set about the UK Government.

The romantic comedies here are about a little guy who can't get a girlfriend. He pretends to be blind to get one, gets one and in the second book manages to keep her. These are very funny and very different, as in I've never read anything like them before.

The Father books tell the tale of pregnancy and the first three months of a baby's life through the eyes of a man. I enjoyed these books the most and am awaiting the follow up.

All the books are really funny and although sometimes dealing with difficult situations or issues, it's done in a tactful and humorous way.
on 20 April 2014
not read it all yet so I do not have much to comment on, but it is a nice easy read.
on 8 December 2015
Ok, but not as good as the marketing blurb would have you believe.
on 26 February 2014
Wow all these books in one collection, a chance to read these humourous takes on on life, sometimes your able to get into the minds of the charactors . If you have read one of these books you will want to read more, if its the first time you have read this authors works its a great price to have them all, a chance not to be missed.Many hours reading here and you will not be disapointed.
on 26 February 2014
Now this is what I like to see! All my favourite books in one place.
I have been following Pete Sortwell for a while now and he never disappoints. I love his style - it's both hilarious and insightful, and he has a real talent for writing witty dialogue in his characters.
I shall be purchasing!