5.0 out of 5 stars A first class purchase!
Published 4 months ago by Mr. C. Allen

Published 10 days ago by Professor

5.0 out of 5 stars A first class purchase!, 29 April 2014
Mr. C. Allen "achristop" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Asus ET2020 20 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Pentium G2030 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1) (Personal Computers)
I bought this PC when I couldn't get the Acer machine I was looking for. It arrived from Amazon a day early, superbly packaged. Within a quarter of an hour I was up and running with mail dropping in from 3 email addresses. I found it so easy to set up and get running, I just had to follow the prompts on the screen, the instructions were so simple and easy to understand. I have found it a joy to work with, fast, efficient, clear and precise. Windows 8, I was a bit nervous about, having only used XP before. I needn't have worried. It is simply brilliant, much easier and much faster. Gaming is fast and a joy to indulge in! Now I only have two cables behind my computer instead of the snake's wedding I had before! I cannot praise this "all-in-one" highly enough. I wish I had bought it ages ago!
So...if you're thinking of buying an All-in-One, this does exactly what it says on the tin...and no need to worry about struggling with a new OS, it is truly very user friendly......it's a brilliant piece of kit, easy to install and ideal for a novice like me: Chris A

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it with windows 8, 25 May 2014
Very good quality for the price best in screen quality to watch video, games etc fast performance reliable very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Asus ET2020 20 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Pentium G2030 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD,, 20 Aug 2014
Asus ET2020 20 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Pentium G2030 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, This looked a good deal with good reviews. Arrived yesterday via Yodel with no fragile markings, so it had a rough ride. Painfully slow after a 2009 iMac. I then discovered it does NOT contain a 3Ghz processor. Also Windows 8, NOT 8.1 as listed, so took three hours to download ans install 8.1 update. Waiting to be picked up and a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 version from Microsoft which takes a good while. Still working my way round it but ..., 18 Aug 2014
It takes a while to navigate round the system but I think that's because it's Windows 8. You also need to download the 8.1 version from Microsoft which takes a good while. Still working my way round it but looking good. A paper handbook would have been useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All in One PC - easy to set up - fast., 1 Jun 2014
Have downloaded the free 8.1 and a free trial of microsoft office. Very quck and easy to do. Different from my last PC but have now got it taped. Very happy with purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars What I got was not as advertised, 16 Jun 2014
I has to send it back as it was not touch-screen (as advertised) and it only had Windows 8, not 8.1 (0as advertised and as written on the box!).

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 Aug 2014