5.0 out of 5 stars A first class purchase!
Published 10 months ago by Mr. C. Allen

It takes a while to navigate round the system but I think that's because it's Windows 8. You also need to download the 8.1 version from Microsoft which takes a good while. Still working my way round it but looking good. A paper handbook would have been useful.
Published 6 months ago by dalziel

5.0 out of 5 stars A first class purchase!, 29 April 2014
Mr. C. Allen "achristop" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Asus ET2020 20 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Pentium G2030 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1) (Personal Computers)
I bought this PC when I couldn't get the Acer machine I was looking for. It arrived from Amazon a day early, superbly packaged. Within a quarter of an hour I was up and running with mail dropping in from 3 email addresses. I found it so easy to set up and get running, I just had to follow the prompts on the screen, the instructions were so simple and easy to understand. I have found it a joy to work with, fast, efficient, clear and precise. Windows 8, I was a bit nervous about, having only used XP before. I needn't have worried. It is simply brilliant, much easier and much faster. Gaming is fast and a joy to indulge in! Now I only have two cables behind my computer instead of the snake's wedding I had before! I cannot praise this "all-in-one" highly enough. I wish I had bought it ages ago!
So...if you're thinking of buying an All-in-One, this does exactly what it says on the tin...and no need to worry about struggling with a new OS, it is truly very user friendly......it's a brilliant piece of kit, easy to install and ideal for a novice like me: Chris A

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it with windows 8, 25 May 2014
Very good quality for the price best in screen quality to watch video, games etc fast performance reliable very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good - only a few days in but performing faultlessly, 2 Mar. 2015
G. Cobban "Gordo" (UK) - See all my reviews
So far so good - only a few days in but performing faultlessly. It will take a long time to upgrade from Win8 to Win8.1 but be patient. It will hang at certain percentages for ages but gets there in the end.
Before you let the machine upgrade make sure you have installed all the available Win8 updates or it will keep announcing problems.
A very tidy package, very cleverly designed and it looks fab - I'm beginning to like Asus products very much indeed. I've had an Asus UX21E Ultrabook for almost three years and it's the best notebook I've had. I added an Asus MB168B LED monitor to that - simple USB connection, no pesky cables.
Dell used to get all my business, not any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All in One PC - easy to set up - fast., 1 Jun. 2014
Have downloaded the free 8.1 and a free trial of microsoft office. Very quck and easy to do. Different from my last PC but have now got it taped. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this computer, 5 Sept. 2014
Like this computer. Should have bought touch screen one. as the new Windows really needs a touch screen
But happy enough. If I could wind back the clock I would should have bought a 10 inch galaxy note instead.
as most of the things I need on a desk top my phone seems to do quite well.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 version from Microsoft which takes a good while. Still working my way round it but ..., 18 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 29 Jan. 2015
Had this PC for 3 weeks now very quick easy set up quiet good screen size
Would recommend this to anyone especially at the price I paid of just under £350 great value for money I mainly use it for work but have watched films and played games too brilliant!!

4.0 out of 5 stars linked easily with my wi-fi, 3 Sept. 2014
Excellet for the price, had the computer for a couple of weeks and no problems, its compact and quiet as promised, linked easily with my wi-fi.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
Not 3GHz and 20 inch!

5.0 out of 5 stars great condition, quick and has enough, 12 Sept. 2014
came on time, great condition, quick and has enough storage