5.0 out of 5 stars Family Tree Maker for Mac 3
Excellent product easy to use a must for any family historian. Good use of pictures and fact and tree synced to Ancestry
Published 4 months ago by Alec Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy breazy with some flaws
Love the ease of use, and the tree-syncing.
But I'd like even better GEDCOM-support and Swedish version to increase my stars (and dare to switch my huge own GEDCOM-research for good).
Published 9 days ago by Sara

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Tree Maker for Mac 3, 9 Mar 2014
Alec Price (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 7 May 2014
Chris Smart "Kit Art" (Wakefield, West Yorks. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
Although previous contributors slammed this latest version FTM - I've found it worthwhile being able to switch views of your tree and the increased stability of the program has been very noticeable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Family Tree Maker for Mac 3, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
This is a good Family Tree program, but the lettering is very small and the pages are crammed with different sections all on show at the same time, it will take time to learn about all the new features available on this program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent software, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
This is so much better than previous editions and the on line sync is useful. Would highly recommend this for all Mac users.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefer this to my previous versions!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
After evidently addressing the previously reported faults, this version for MAC, my first iMAC purchase, has been excellent. I can see the family view, ie. parents and children, under the pedigree tree window too! I used to prefer to work in this mode and this view makes errors more obvious! Great value, but it loaded a GED tree with a step child relationship instead of a natural, for no apparent reason that was obvious to me, out if 4100 people in the tree. If you were starting from scratch, I think that you would enjoy this program too and all its amazing options. As a user of four previous Windows versions of FTM over nine years, I am pleased with my purchase and glad that I stayed loyal to the brand. The free subscription is, yet again, a real bonus, combined, if you need them, with the suggested hints and links to records and others' trees!

5.0 out of 5 stars yes its good, 28 Jun 2014
F. Addison "banjo" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
Yes good much better than the older versions

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy breazy with some flaws, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
Love the ease of use, and the tree-syncing.
I also don't like the date-handling when you write an interval. In the online-tree a hyphen works, but after a sync-round in the FTM-app it's translatet to between XX — XX, which for some reason the online-tree doesn't understand, why the event is put dateless on the timeline. I'd like to be able to write dates in any form, and it keeps both the origin al input form as well as are viewed in a way I choose, e.g. 14 MAR 1864 (I think the GEDCOM-standard), 1864-03-14 (one Swedish dateform). Keep making it better, Ancestry, and you have a client in me for long!

2.0 out of 5 stars Unable to sync a family tree, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
I bought this so that I could sync and/or download a family tree from the Ancestry website. I am working on this with my sister. She is the owner and I am a contributor. However, it seems that only owners and not contributors can download trees. I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful addition for your Family History., 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 (DVD-ROM)
Difficult to use initially, but it gets easier the more you use it. It produces very good printed reports for your records.

Family Tree Maker for Mac 3
Family Tree Maker for Mac 3 by Avanquest Software (Mac OS X)
58.24