on 20 May 2014
...As my son keeps singing. He is thrilled with these characters for playing on his Wii u, you get two disks with them, one of which shows Elsa's castle.
on 4 May 2014
I can only go by what my kids say. I don't play on the x box. They love the fact you can play in the snow and the new powers they bring to the game
on 28 May 2014
My 6 year old loves it. "Anna doesn't have great powers, apparently, but Elsa is brilliant and you can freeze everyone!"
on 3 June 2014
Kids love it. adds a whole new game play to infinity. Fantastic addition to a fantastic game. well done Disney.
on 27 May 2014
My daughter loved these characters but you can only use them in toy mode which I didn't know at the time
on 5 June 2014
my grandson loves disney infinity, he loves the chalenges and is now into racing so has got the cars characters which is proving very successful. if you have girls i would recommend the frozen characters as there is a lot of building and goodies to do .
on 26 January 2016
Excellent product at great low price. And very speedy delivery. Son very happy birthday boy. Many thanks :)
on 30 August 2014
My niece loved these for her birthday and arrived in record time they even delivered on a Sunday!
on 10 May 2014
My girls loved the film and love playing the characters on Infinity. I would thoroughly recommend this product to other film lovers.
on 23 September 2014
My 7 year old daughter has quiet a few infinity figures but these two are her favourite .