on 29 May 2014
The only problem is there is only 2 games to play and when your like me you have acquired a shed load of money (9000000) no hacks since I'm only 10 so yea gets kinda boring after about 2 months or even 5 minutes.
on 24 June 2014
Bought this and several other Blu-Ray discs for 3 year old grandson. Brilliant! Laughed at the beautiful story line which explains some of the missing bits of Monsters Inc.
Not a real Disney fan but you can't fault those guys and gals at Pixar for an excellent animation.
on 23 June 2014
Great game, since I don't have a kindle I bought it for my little sister and she loved it! Got the game with credit that amazon gave me :D
on 18 July 2014
My grandchildren liked it but soon switched to something else
on 30 May 2014
This was excellent for my 5 year old son, he quickly got the hang of it an he loves it
on 6 July 2014
Tricky for my 5 year old. She didn't understand how to control the characters and make them move. I tried myself and found it hard as well...it's very nice graphically. Nice HD just like the movie. But I'm guessing you need to be fairly savvy with how to use a pad to control and move the characters in the right direction.
on 31 May 2014
The graphics a bit shaky, but I like how it follows the story lines of the film - it's a good game for kids!
on 8 June 2014
I like monsters university the movie also I like the game but it needs more level it over to quickly
on 13 April 2014
I love this game especially charging Archie. Its very funny and fast and exciting. I'm only on Level 2 but I hope to get much better with lots more practise!
on 12 May 2014
Annoyed I actually paid for this one. My granddaughter was bored after one minute and you couldn't move on to anything else. Waste of money and time