5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!
Hands down probably the best point and shoot camera in its price range. Takes stunning pictures as well as videos which you just cant fault. If you want a small, easy to use camera which adjusts all the settings for you, THIS IS THE ONE!

Pros;
Very good sensor so the picture quality is just out of this world. Very fast focusing.
Automatically adjusts...
Published 10 months ago by Rusty

2.0 out of 5 stars Compact, solid spec hardware, BUT poor quality software.
I had the WX150, and was pretty impressed with the results. These compact cams are just something to hang around my waist, as I believe cell phones still have a long way to match true camera quality. So instead of carrying my SLR everyone, it serves as a 2nd camera.

Published 3 months ago by J. V. Chelleth

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sony DSCWX350 Compact Digital Camera with Wi-Fi and NFC - Black (18.2MP, 20x Optical Zoom) (Electronics)

Pros;
Automatically adjusts setting so you always get the best results.
Very good at low light if you don't want to use the flash. Does some amazing wizardry and results are fantastic!
Video is very smooth and with built in optical stability, looks great! Shoots Full HD at 60fps.
20x zoom is terrific and stable!
Does 360 panorama which is really easy to shoot.
Has both Wi-Fi and NFC so you can wirelessly stream your pics to your PC, Phone, Tablet or TV.
Oh did i mention that the battery life is out of this world! 470 pictures on one charge! Other similarly prices cameras cant even get 300.

Cons;
Although build qual is excellent, aluminium body etc, the shutter button feels a bit spongy and somehow fragile. Doesn't feel secure or sturdy. Never the less it works great! And if it ever breaks theres a 1yr guarantee.
Screen res is average. Only a 460k display. Would be nice to have a 921k like on the HX60. But its not like your going to be using it as a TV screen, and as the camera adjusts all the settings for you, all you'll be using it for is aligning the shot.

Conclusion;
If your looking for a compact camera with amazing performance that will automatically adjust all your settings and only cost £180. This is the one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality pocket camera, 2 Jan. 2015
Mr. T. M. Burns "McBurns" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
I'm a serial compact camera buyer having got through a fair few in as many years with the history as follows:
Casio EX-Z3
Casio EX-Z30
Casio EX-Z1200
Panasonic FX35
Canon HS220
(and a couple of waterproof(ish) fuji's)
Obviously cameras improve as they go through the ages but this has been the biggest leap since the Panasonic.
With the last camera going in the swimming pool with the pram (fortunately no baby), I was comparing the ixus 265, a canon sx200 and the sony wx220 when a black friday knocking another £30 off made me go for this.
I've had it for a week and agree with the other comments that the submenus aren't very intuitive but have been using the camera mainly in auto mode which has been handling the variety of conditions very well. Focusing is very quick and the quality is very good. Due to the zoom you can create a very good depth of field. The low light handling is very good using the scene modes but even in video is very good.
I've just played back the video on my tv (sd card reader has worked fine but I'll probably get a micro hdmi cable) and was very impressed with the quality even at the 1080i mode but just switched to 1080p and even more impressed.
One flaw I've found is the flash can accidently get partially covered by your finger if not careful especially in portrait.
I got the proper Sony case which is a snug fit which is how I like it.
Overall, highly recommend for a camera of this genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars First choice for a very keen amateur, 29 Dec. 2014
Four Violets (Hertford UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I chose this camera to take away with me on several long trips this year, including to the Far East, as well as city breaks eg Florence. I found it a superb choice, not only does it fit in the pocket, the charge lasts for ages, and taking shots of people is fantastically easy as they see the tiny camera and are not intimidated - I found the results good enough to see me shortlisted in photography competitions, whether landscape, portraits, or city shots. Why carry a heavy camera with weighty lenses with the option of this superb quality camera which packs such a powerful zoom lens. Even a semi-professional photographer was impressed with the images of sunset at Halong Bay it produced and I'm exceptionally happy with the online digital photo books I made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, 1 July 2014
Did a lot of research before choosing our next camera. Finally ended up with this, and very happy with the choice. Takes wonderfully crisp, detailed and rich photos, robust and yet light to hold and use. All in all happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid performing compact, 24 April 2014
Tech 2.0 "impulsive gadget buyer" - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I own, or have used a large number of cameras and most of the time I am sporting a high end compact for some quick shots. My current camera of choice is the Sony RX100 which is simply superb.

So it was with some interest I got to try this one which, going by looks, could be a descendant of the RX100 as it echoes the same styling albeit smaller and lighter.

First things first, this camera rewards you with some great, no fuss shots and punches well above it’s weight in low light situation. It’s very easy to use and the simple well laid out controls allow you to select what you need without fuss. This is a combination form the great lens and superb sensor and engine.

Not only are photo’s superb but it takes great video. The camera is small enough to hide in a pocket and will take photos that are much better than most mobiles out there (notwithstanding the Lumia 1020)

The WiFi and NFC are very handy and means you can have your photos on Facebook in no time if that’s your thing. Making use of the Play Memories app on ios/android.

I teamed mine up with a Sandisk Extreme SD card that happily kept pace.

This camera is a simple and effective point and shoot that won’t break the bank. Another solid effort form Sony.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, Top picture quality, Great zoom, but not that easy to connect to other devices, 17 Feb. 2015
Ok let me just clarify quickly, the only reason I haven't given this camera a 5 star rating is due to the complexity of connecting it to anything that isn't a SONY device for example it struggles to work with my TV's that are both LG and my Samsung phone. As for the Camera itself it is AMAZING! The picture quality is awesome, amazing stabilization for pictures/videos whether zoomed in or not and the zoom is incredible and I have attached some photos showing just this! The first is where I was sat at Old Trafford (fully zoomed out) and the second is the players in the centre circle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Compact, solid spec hardware, BUT poor quality software., 18 Jan. 2015
J. V. Chelleth (UK) - See all my reviews

Now, when I passed the WX150 to my mom, this 350 model was the obvious choice. But sadly, it'll wasn't that great. Yes, still very compact, good zoom in a tight body, but the issues I had:
- Flash was too much, pictures looked overexposed
- Had to keep the flash OFF when shooting indoors, which meant more blurr
- The AUTO mode set ISO's much more than needed, and manually tweaks were a pain
- Lastly, the camera software kept doing some auto-correction to the clicked pics. And gave the end results a very plastic feel.

I think the hardware is great, but the software improvements have degraded this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe for the price, 18 Dec. 2014
I think the other reviews say it all. This is so compact with a high spec, I find it very easy to use, my other camera is an early SLR with a 2 second shutter delay and I never found the flash easy. This is just a delight at a very good price. The only thing I miss is a viewfinder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact camera with an amazing optical zoom feature, 7 July 2014
Great compact camera with an amazing optical zoom feature. Should be very useful when travelling light on holidays in particular. The only negative aspect - as with many digital cameras - is the difficulty in seeing an image through the screen on very sunny days.

5.0 out of 5 stars The low light performance is good, I can take photos indoors with the flash ..., 3 Feb. 2015
My first compact camera.The low light performance is good,I can take photos indoors with the flash off.I can pop it in my shirt pocket when I have a day out on my m/cycle or scooter or even just walking around the seafront where I live.The zoom lens is good for capturing boats or ships sailing by.I downloaded the PDF before I bought it,this makes the menus and operations of the camera easily understandable.Frustratingly it seems to be the trend of Manufacturers (not just cameras) to give a very basic start-up guide and not a user manual.Having stated that,I am pleased with the camera and it came well packaged and within the delivery date. M.B.any accessories I buy will be trusted third party manufacturers,sold at realistic prices!