5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mount
Published 1 month ago by Geoff Bee

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product if it was a bit smaller.
Published 9 months ago by Mr. R. Leaman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mount, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: DURAGADGET Sturdy Anti-Shake Window Suction Mount For The Transcend DrivePro 200 16GB Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi (TS16GDP200) (Electronics)
Excellent item delivered quickly. Still attached solidly after over a month. I was a bit worried by the previous reviews saying the window mount arms were too long when I ordered. However mine is fine on a 2003 Volvo V40 saloon. As I didn't want the camera to block my view at all, I haven't mounted it in the middle of the windscreen. I've attached the mount/camera on the far left passengers side of the windscreen with the suction pad in the top corner of the windscreen. The mount arm has been adjusted to the same angle as the windscreen and the camera then 'hangs' down from vertically from there. Looking across from the drivers side the whole set-up is exactly in line with the windscreen pillar, so my view is not obstructed at all; really pleased with that. Despite being mounted to the left, the whole front of the car and the road ahead is easily covered by the excellent field of view of the Transcend Camera itself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product if it was a bit smaller., 15 July 2014
Mr. R. Leaman ""HQB"" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a well made and quality product but there is something I have to report in that it is very big and in fact far too big to fit most windscreens if you want to use it to place the camera beside the rear view mirror if you have a lorry, a mobile home or a car with a windscreen that flows back above normal windscreen height then it is absolutely perfect. Otherwise, measure it most carefully...I have tried it in several cars and it fitted only one. If it was half the size it would be superb in every way.

I am sorry Duragadget....but you have to face true facts. Take one to your local car park and ask a selection of owners to try it to see if it works. Make it smaller to fit the purpose intended in this situation and you would get only glowing praise.

5.0 out of 5 stars DURAGADGET Black 'Shell' Carry Case - for the Transcend DrivePro 200 DashCam, 30 Jan. 2015
Had to wait a while for it to arrive (11 days) - but then it WAS despatched from Budapest, Hungary !! However, the wait was well worth it .... the Case is of Excellent Quality, is Keenly Priced, and my DrivePro 200 fits into it perfectly. Totally Satisfied with this Seller AND the Item !

4.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget Anti shake Suction mount, 1 Oct. 2014
Got this as a replacement for the Transend sucker mount because it is a sturdier clamp but found it too long, it put the camera too far down the screen making it more visible. Probably ideal for a HGV but not a car with a screen that has a acute sloping windscreen. A short arm version would be ideal if they made one...

4.0 out of 5 stars The picture gives a good idea of what you get, 6 Dec. 2014
thewatcher (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
I found this ideal for my Transcend DrivePro 200.
The case is fairly hard and the camera is held in with a Velcro restraint.
There are pockets for other small items.
The picture gives a good idea of what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Jun. 2014
Very good product, it is a tight fit but it does the work, i like this, would recommend seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case is a must if you carry a lot of things in your bag, 7 Mar. 2015
The case itself is a nice compact case with netted compartments for spare memory cards and just enough room for the extra cables (with the transcend). I will know for sure that my transcend will be safe when I throw it in my bag with my keys, work I.D. And other stuff that would have likely damage it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am well pleased with this product, 15 Mar. 2015
I think this case is durable and stylish and is well suited to the Transcend car cam for which it was purchased. The price is attractive and there is adequate room to store extra micro SDHC cards and adapters. I am well pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 2 Mar. 2015
I have to say I ordered the wrong product as this case is for the transcend 200 and I have the 100 so it doesn't fit so well. However the case is very sturdy and well made, so I use it anyway. Very good service and comms. Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Solid Product, 21 May 2014
A good solid product with scope for extensive adjustment of the camera . It meets all the basic requirements used for two weeks now and no problems