Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.92

on 21 March 2015
These three books have had me on the edge of my seat thinking that something terrible will happen to Ty, Danni or Kaeden - and guess what? It did!! My stomach was in knots most of the time reading. What a psycho Mr Iverson is and Tim - such a douche. But for the most part Ty was a kid who had the worst luck - EVER! You could see it coming and you just want to shout - run!!
Brilliant, tense, thrilling and utter injustice is heaped on our three main characters and I was right in there along side of them. Brilliantly written, incredibly captivating and I started to read book 3 seconds after book 2 it was that compelling.
on 26 July 2014
I am now on a downer I've finished all 3 rough boys. Normally, sloppy endings between men and women characters in books make me reach for a 'sick bucket' but not this time. It was brilliant that the 3 runways found each other and also found love I'm still gob smacked over the turn of events with Tys dad I NEVER saw that coming. I normally remove a book off my kindle once I've finished but these books deserve a second or third reading. As for the m/m sex it certainly opened my eyes! I would recommend these books cos they are well worth the read. BRILLIANT.
on 18 November 2014
Brilliant I would give it 10 stars!

Love the characters

Can we have another book please!!!!