Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.64

on 22 April 2015
The 40 Days of circumstances that happened after Jesus was resurrected after his crucifixion were the most important days for Jesus and the rest of humanity, because they were the days that people were witness to the risen Lord and because of these witnesses; this was really the beginning of the Christianity Faith.
Dave Smith's Book '40 Days with Jesus' is a Day By Day account (almost like a Day- to Day diary) of the people Jesus came into contact with after his resurrection.
The Most incredible thing about this book is how it is so accessible for ANYBODY to read and follow.
Dave Smith moves away from using difficult technicalities of written prose, and allows us the reader to TRULY understand the moments when Jesus came into contact with various people after his resurrection and how very important these various contacts with people were very important to
the Christianity Faith and other faith religions as well.
This is an incredibly moving book and one I would honestly say is just important as reading the bible itself.
This is one book you cannot afford to be without.
If you have ANY views about Christianity or you are just curious to know WHAT IS IT THAT TRULY MAKES CHRISTAINS BECOME CHRISTAINS IN THE FIRST PLACE... this is certainly the next book after the Bible (especially The New Testament) where you will find ALL the answers.
on 21 April 2014
Really enjoying reading this devotional and benefiting from the points made and the prayers at the end of each day.
on 16 June 2014
I would recommend this to anyone who would like to see the story of Jesus in a fresh new way.. I have been a Christian over 30 years and thought I had heard it all but this book shed new light on Jesus 40 days after the resurrection for me. I think it would be good for those exploring their faith as well as established Christians. The daily readings are short and there are some good prompting questions each day to ponder.

There are small group notes and video lessons which accompany the book for small group study on the internet too.
on 6 May 2014
An excellent presentation of the truth of the resurrection of
Jesus from the dead and how it impacts our own lives today with His presence.
on 3 June 2014
This studybook is both biblically & authentically written.An excellent study for personal use or for your studygroup. Would recommend as excellent.
on 9 September 2014
Having read this myself, I'm thinking of buying it for a family-member who has prayed and asked Jesus to come into her life, and is just exploring what that means. This book is ideal for anyone wondering about the Christian faith. A very thorough documenting of the times Jesus appeared on earth after He had risen, it confronts such questions as: "Could Jesus' body have been stolen?" If you've read to the end of this review, I think you'll enjoy the book.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2015
A very timely read for this time of the year, post-Easter/Passover celebrations...
Very helpful in ensuring that the purpose of the Incarnation, Crucifixion, Resurrection & Ascension of our Lord Jesus were not historical events, but are and carry daily realities which purposes our life here and now, and hope for eternity!
on 1 May 2015
Great book, I have done this 6 week course with the whole of my church and it has gone down very well. I would 100% recommend it. The sermon outlines (you can find from the website) that accompany the book are full and easy to adapt to your style of preaching.
on 28 April 2016
Excellent book, great format , easy to read but still manages to be original and challenging. I read it for Lent and it was great having become rather jaded with lot of other Lenten study series. It has been a real blessing.
on 31 July 2014
This book is so easily read, with each page making sense of what I have already read in scripture , it's exciting having the veil lifted.