5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sandals
Published 4 months ago by Mrs E Cain

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Beautiful sandal until i noticed it wasnt a buckle fasten as stated but velcro,for this price you would expect a proper fastener shame as its a lovely sandal but i returned them.
Published 1 month ago by mazz

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sandals, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Aristo T-Bar (Shoes)
I have to say that the Gabor range of sandals are lovely, I have bunions and I find it really difficult to find nice sandals that fit and are comfortable. I wore my sandals yesterday for the first time all day and my feet didnt ache or feel uncomfortable. I can definitely recommend the Gabor range. A bit pricey but worth it. In fact I have brought them in the white and now what to get a pair in a tan colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable sandals, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Aristo T-Bar (Shoes)
This is the second pair of these sandals that I have brought and they are the most comfortable sandals ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Aristo T-Bar (Shoes)
Lovely shoes just as I expected, heel height perfect not to high not too low.

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, NOT BUCKLE FASTENING - ITS VELCRO! AMAZON WEBSITE DESCRIPTION IS WRONG, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Aristo T-Bar (Shoes)
I liked the sandals until I saw the fastening was cheap and nasty Velcro! The description stated buckle fastening but its only an imitation buckle. The Velcro is underneath it and isn't that strong either. Yes they are comfy sandals, the soles are good and they probably would have been perfect for me. However, if I slightly went over on my ankle, the Velcro would break away and could cause an injury as the sandal would slip off. They may be fine for people who like the ease of Velcro rather than messing with buckles, but for me, I like the security of a proper buckle fastening. No Velcro for me! The leather was a bit thin too, not the usual high standard from Gabor in my opinion. Sadly they are going to be sent back to amazon because of the Velcro!