on 9 October 2015
I have another bike mount before this.But I love this more.This is also a case cover for my iphone 6.The case can protect my iphone from scratches and dust.I did not try it under the deep water.But I tried it in the rain,quite heavy rain.My phone is well protected in this case.So I think this is waterproof as advertised.
on 27 October 2015
I bought this for my iphone 5s.It fits well.I have another bike mount which is only a mount and a clip to hold my phone.I much prefer to this one.The case can protect my iphone even under the rain.I did not try it with the deep water and can not comment whether it is 100 percent waterproof or not.But under the moderate rain,it can protect my iphone from the water well.That's enough for me.
All in all,this bike mount worth five stars.
on 23 September 2015
I purchase this bicycle mount for riding with my friends at weekend.I did protect my phone and stay on my handbar steadily when I'm riding.
on 31 August 2015
This bicycle mount is very sturdy and works great for bicycle riding.The front protective screen can prevent my phone from the sands,dust and scratches.Highly recommend.
on 1 September 2015
Firm bicycle mount holder for iphone 6 plus.It grasp the handle well.The cover design is great for preventing my phone from scratch.
on 25 November 2015
This does what its supposed to, very easy bolt mechanism to lock the mount onto the bike.

However, it took me a while to understand just how hard you have to push the pouch onto the mount to make it lock.
I was very confused as to how there are so many 5 star reviews which said nothing about this. Don't be scared of all the negative reviews claiming that either the mechanism doesn't work / their phone fell off within a day - It seems that the person's strength and dedication are the deciding factors when it comes to reviews.

Just trust yourself and really push the hell out of that mount. **Check the 3rd picture on the item description** to see what it SHOULD look like.
When I looked at that I realised that even though I was pushing quite hard, I was only half way through. It needs to go all the way from one side to the other!

Once you accomplish this and 'Doh!' yourself, you will be pleased with your purchase. No need to return!
on 27 August 2015
Good quality,nice price,would recommend to anyone who need a bike mount for his iphone 6.
on 8 September 2015
Thanks.I love this bicycle mount very much.It's awesome on bicycle riding.I put my iphone 6 plus on it and it fits well.No complaints.
on 27 August 2015
Really a good bicycle holder.It attach to my handlebar and hold my phone stable on where it should be.
on 5 November 2015
Nice bike handlebar holder for cell phones.I have tried it with different phones.It all works well.But needs to confirm the size before you place order.I first bought a wrong size for my iphone 6 plus.It does not fit so I also bought a big one for my iphone 6 plus and give the previous one to my friend.Anyway,that is a very good phone holder for bicycle.

See one answered question