5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this Trilogy each one is a page turner
mine for now..
Published 2 months ago by amy thomasson

2.0 out of 5 stars predictable!
If you've read 5o shades of grey then you can pretty much tell how this will play out. Dark brooding businessman wants woman showers his with expensive gifts, fills her wardrobe with designer clothes. She is a penniless student who has difficulty taking his money just wants the man. He has a secret from his past taht keeps him from being intimate with women, just sex and...
Published 19 months ago by natalie

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very happy to see the stories put together in a boxset ..., 6 Dec. 2014
I've been wanting to read this series for quite awhile, but I wanted to read them as a set, not individually so I could go from one book to the next without having to wait. I was very happy to see the stories put together in a boxset so I could read them the way I wanted to.
I have heard a lot of people compare this series to Fifty Shades, but I pushed that to the back of my mind and tried to not think of that whilst I read the books because I wanted to judge the series on its on merit, not against another series. Luckly I had no trouble with comparing the books whilst I read it as I couldn't see really any similarities between the 2 sets of books.
The series is made up of 4 books, Mine for Tonight, Mine for Now, Mine Forever and Mine Completly. Each book flowed brilliantly to the next throughout the stories and it never felt like I was reading 4 separate books at all. I was worried this would be a issue, but I'm so happy that it wasn't.
Kara is main heroin in the story. She is a nursing student And works at a restaurant that is opened by billionaire, Simon Hudsons Mum. Kara is working herself in to the ground with school, the restaurant and volunteering to help her best friend run a medical clinic. Kara has barely any money and is barely coping. She is pretty much at Rock bottom until Simon Hudson comes in to the picture to try and save Kara.
Simon has been fascinated with Kara for a long time. He saw her working at his mothers restaurant and knew he had to have her. He pretty much stalks her for a year before he can't stand back any longer and watch Kara destroying herself. One bad thing after another in Karas life, when Simon demands Kara moves in with him. He will give her everything she needs, money, home, food, clothes and support, but in return he wants a night of sex with her where he is in total control.
Kara is a character that you could easily connect with. She is having a hard time, but she's a hard worker and puts everybody and everything before her own needs. So much is thrown at her over a short period and you get to see how amazingly strong she is. I admired Karas character completly. She never let things get to her or pull her down, she just got on with everything. She is completely stubborn and sometimes I just wanted her to ask for help and realise she doesn't need to take everything on herself. I wanted her to see there is no harm in asking for help sometimes.
Simon's character i wasn't sure of at first. He came across as a stalker and rather weird. Over time you see though that he isn't a weird stalker, he just connected with Kara and knew he wanted her and wanted to help her. Simon is 100% a alpha male. He wants to control everything and in away he wants to control Kara. I liked that Kara didn't just give in to him and she stayed herself even though Simon tried to control her a lot. I did connect with him slowly throughout the books and by the end I had fallen in love with him. Simon always had Karas best interest at heart, even though he sometimes didn't show it.
There was a lot so drama and ups and downs throughout the books. This kept me interested in the story and wanting to know more. The characters were both likeable and I liked like I didn't instantly connect with Simon. I liked going through the books and finding out more about him and watching his character development. The author did a very good job at balancing the sex scenes and story. The sex scenes were hot, but they never took away from the story and never controlled it. I praise the author for getting a good balance as a lot of times the balance isn't right. The book was more enjoyable for me as it was wrote in duel POVs. This helped me connect with Simon as i got to know him and his thought throughout the book, not just Karas thoughts.
I did enjoy the story. It flowed nicely and I did enjoy the characters growth throughout. The book for me wasn't a comparison to Fifty a Shades at all, however it didn't cover new ground with regards to books in this genre.
It is a good read though and worth a read.
4 Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this Trilogy each one is a page turner, 3 Nov. 2014
mine for now..
was looking forward to book two and it definitely didn't disappoint.it kept me interested all the way through Kara and Simons feeling progress in this book. It's all to do with trust with Simon will Kara get the truth out of Simon so there relationship can move one.There plenty of hot scene in the book don't want to give anything away but the elevator is my favourite.This is on the way to Simons birthday party where sam his brother who actually thinks he's God's gift makes a pass for Kara who is in no mood for him.Big mistake Simon is furious at his brother and it comes to blows.
Sam meet Kara to explain the situation at the birthday party and to tell her that Simon cares for her deeply and wants her to come home.Walking back home Kara is attached viciously , sam come to rescue Kara is left seriously injured and is left hospitalized.Will this bring Kara and Simon together hope so another great absolutely loving these book can't wait to see what unfolds next..

mine forever..
Kara recovers from her attack unwilling she moves back to the condo which make Simon extremely happy as he can make sure no harm will come to her there. Whilst in hospital Kara told Simon that she loved him, how will he take it...Kara suffers nightmares Simon is there to comfort her.At one point Kara refuses to have sex with Simon it's all to do with trust for Simon ,Simon reveals the true extent of the trauma which happened when he was 16. I won't spoil it for you there still plenty of steaming sex which is always good in my book. I'm truly loving these books there relationship is being to come together can't wait for the next one..

mine completely..

one year..finally everything seems to be falling into place there are a few surprise which I'm not telling .simon is definitely the sexy alpha male who loves to dominate.But there's another side to him scared,lost young boy in that hot man's body. I've really enjoyed this Trilogy the stories are short and keep you there all the way through ..excellent definitely need more of Simon .

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy, 6 July 2013
I really enjoyed this story and I'm glad I waited until the box set came out to read the complete story.

This was well written with good characters, sexy scenes and a good story. I would recommend this box set to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 rounded up to 4 stars, 21 May 2014
3.5 rounded up to 4 stars!

Was a nice enjoyable easy read, and a bargain price for the set.

At one point (when it was hinting at Simon never having had a girlfriend, except one woman when he was 16 and his life changed yadda yadda - I worried it was going to go down a Mrs Robinson copy of 50 shades of grey, but thankfully it did not)

Kara frustrated me at the halfway point! She decided she can wait until Simon is ready to tell her what had happened to him when he was young, let him do it in his own time, then the very next day is emotionally blackmailing the poor guy to get him to tell her!

In fact she seemed quite willing to use his fear of losing her to get her own way a lot tbh!

But, all in was a decent enough read and I may pick up Sam's story in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars A knight in shining armour rescues a girl...., 3 Feb. 2014
Kara is down on her luck and having a bad day, until a knight in shining armour comes to her rescue. Simon Hudson has been obssessed with Kara for over a year, admiring from a distance. Simon is intelligent, hot, rich and a dominant male. When Kara collapses in the middle of the street he has no choice but to rescue her. He takes her in and takes care of her, offering her the opportunity to concentrate on her studies and he will take care of the rest for one night together. Except one night will never be enough for both of them but each have issues stopping them from committing. Kara feels very insecure in Simon's rich world, feeling that she will never fit in. She doesn't want anything to do with his money and does everything possible to give it back. Simon's dominant character is a cover for his insecurities which are both physical and emotional and run very deep. Can Kara strip these bare and gain his trust and his love? Whilst this series is broken in bite sized chunks, it is advisable to read them in one go. Watching Simon struggle with the concept of being in a relationship and trusting someone else is interesting to witness - having never been in a relationship before romance is an alien concept to him. Join Kara and Simon on their journey of self discovery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Agressive, a little cliched but sexy!!!, 12 April 2014
I enjoyed this series. It held my attention through-out... I loved how the characters were shown and how she developed the plot and storyline, especially when it came to two side characters Sam and Maddie - i can't wait to read their story in the next book of the Billionaire series... The plot itself is quite predictable in parts and slightly rushed in other sections. But i did feel like i was reading one book because of me buying the entire series in one go, so that could be the reason why... For the price of it, i would say it is a good read... As i said, i couldn't put it down until i got to the final page and can't help but re-read some of the chapters... To describe the two main characters. Simon: Over protective, cautious, held back, domineering, lost - especially when it comes to valentines day like most men are, and stalker-ish - which made me laugh in the first chapter due to his behavior... Kara: Very dependent, cautious, nervous, overwhelmed, held back (emotionally in some scenes and feels not deserving because of it)...

4.0 out of 5 stars A hot, steamy love story, 12 Dec. 2014
A love story. a sweet story that is dam hot hot hot at times it really was phew very well written for hot stuff.
The book had me going from the first few pages and then slowly the story unfolds and you get to know the characters its a truly lovely book that will melt your heart and make your face hot!!!!!!!!!!!
Would have liked a bit more ending and i am going to read the kindle book of sam and maddie, but i think that the author could have writtan another book similar to this on sam and maddies story and it would have def sold.
Looking forward to more books by j s scott. a very enjoyable read

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic collection, 9 Oct. 2013
I have had these books on my kindle for a while and they have been my next to read in ages but I have been so busy, well I have finally managed to read them and I am kicking myself I waited for so long, what the hell was I thinking all this time I could have been acquainted with the sex god that is simon, oh boy that man he is panty dripping hot, and when I had a taste I couldn't put him down, I started and read the books in one go finishing around 1am, yes that's four books in one go by he time I finished I was a raging ball of sexual tension. I had to download the next book about Sam straight away and slept easy knowing he would be there waiting for me when I woke up. Ok before I start on Sam let's finish simon

This series is about Kara and Simon, Kara is overworked not eating and stressed, Simon has been a little obsessed over her for the past year, even going as far as stalking her every night so he could know she was home safe, one night however Kara faints and wakes up in Simons bed, the sexual chemistry between this pair is off the scales I swear my eyes steamed over from reading.

Simon, is tortured, events from his past means he always has to be in control, he doesn't like to be touched and he doesn't want anyone to see him naked, he has never had a relationship and the only women he sleeps with are ones who know the only thing he can give is his money as there is no chance anyone will ever hold his heart, until he meets Kara, he knows there is something about her that's different, he gives her a proposition, One night in his bed with total submission and he will give her a place to stay, and enough money to help her through her last year at school.

An absolute panty melting, knicker changing 5 star

4.0 out of 5 stars The Billionaire's Obsession: The Complete Collection ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession #1-4), 5 Nov. 2013
wendywoo38 (nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
I would never have purchased them individually and I am not a fan of the "serial" novel, but this one definitely pulled me out of my book slump. Simon is a genius--literally--and a computer nerd. He's also a billionaire, sex on a stick alpha male and a bit damaged. Kara is a nursing student trying--and failing--to make it through her last semester of school before 4 years of 80 hour work weeks, financial troubles and exhaustion destroy her well laid plans. You have the normal trust issues, his baggage, an attack that left her hospitalized, her need for independence, his need for control......and hella hot sex scenes. Two words--Mutual masturbation.

I love this genre--the billionaire and the sweet girl who he sweeps off her feet and on to her back--and have read more than my fair share of CRAP as a result, but I loved this one

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW WHAT A PAGE TURNER, 22 Jun. 2013
Just reading this collection for the second time, its great to have the complete collection, and not have to buy each one separately, or to wait months before the others get released. There seems to be a trend for trilogy's at the moment.

These books (purchased on my kindle) have got the right amount of romance, sizzling hot sex, and a really good story line. The only problem is that I couldn't put them down, and read until the very early hours! Well done J S Scott, Will certainly start looking at your other titles now.

So this is Simon's & Kara's story, then we have, Heart of the Billionaire which is another complete series, and tells us the story of Simon's brother Sam & Maddie, However, I do hope we get to read about Max soon, he also sounds gorgeous. Well worth the money, enjoyed every single page.