on 21 May 2014
3.5 rounded up to 4 stars!

Was a nice enjoyable easy read, and a bargain price for the set.

At one point (when it was hinting at Simon never having had a girlfriend, except one woman when he was 16 and his life changed yadda yadda - I worried it was going to go down a Mrs Robinson copy of 50 shades of grey, but thankfully it did not)

Kara frustrated me at the halfway point! She decided she can wait until Simon is ready to tell her what had happened to him when he was young, let him do it in his own time, then the very next day is emotionally blackmailing the poor guy to get him to tell her!

In fact she seemed quite willing to use his fear of losing her to get her own way a lot tbh!

But, all in was a decent enough read and I may pick up Sam's story in the future.
on 20 July 2013
I bought this during a book dry spell when I needed something that wasn't too taxing. This looked incredibly cheesy and it was very cheap but I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it,, how we'll written it was, how much I liked the characters etc.
Don't expect too many twists and turns, it's not that type of novel, but if you've read any of the Ruth Cardello books or enjoy any of the novella books out there at the moment then give them a try.
My one fault with this, and its not with the writing or the story is that each book is incredibly short so the whole thing constitutes about the same amount of pages as a very short novel.
Again, it's just MY opinion ;-)
on 7 September 2014
I really enjoyed these books, whole set needed as these books short and whole set equivalent to length of one normal book.
Typical of this type of book in the way that 'billionaire has secret ', 'obsessed about heroine', 'seduces heroine', 'opens his soul as they fall in love' etc. have given it good stars as i enjoyed it and then read the book about his brothers love story. Basically Kara & Simon in these books have friend/family we get introduced to so are able to follow their story in another book . So after story of Sam ( Simons brother) & Maddie ( Kara's best friend) you can get story of Max who we meet in Sam/Maddie story.
on 24 August 2014
This series is fantastic, eroticism aside, the story lines are great and have had me in tears more than once! You really feel you know Simon and Kara, Sam and Maddie and Max and Mia etc. The characters are people who have experienced terrible things in their lives but have struggled through and made good. J S Scott keeps me wanting to read more, I want Helen to meet someone and be happy too!
on 13 August 2013
It was different from the other book's I have read more erotic,but I loved reading it once I started reading I couldn't put it down the story of poor girl getting rich guy.... I just wish that could happen in real life. Would recommend this book to anyone who loves reading sexy story's. I can't wait to read heart of a billionaire which is a continuing story.
on 22 April 2014
I actually bought this by mistake but I still enjoyed it, yes as I say in my heading, it is a bit like Fifty Shades of Grey but I guess there are only so many ways of portraying a very wealthy guy getting the girl of his dreams. The storyline is quite good and the girl is very good in the way she is, well she was till she met the guy, very enjoyable though.
on 7 July 2013
Was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable this series was. The characters were well written. Who wouldn't want to be so desperately needed and desired by a fit, gorgeous (if a bit tortured) billionaire! Down loaded the follow on book straight after couldn't wait to continue the brothers story. Fantastic read for a great price won't disappoint.
on 2 April 2014
Loved these books. Kara & Simon were great characters, both with lots of issues to get over. I had to keep reading until I finished the complete set the storyline was so spellbinding. Can't wait to buy the next book to find out what happens between Sam (Simon's brother) & Maddie (Kara's best friend). Oh well, no housework getting done today !!!
I really enjoyed reading this collection. The storyline is very similar to fifty shades of grey minus the playroom. Very well written. I couldn't stop reading once I started, the only downside to this collection was that each book wasn't longer. I would definitely recommend this. Now I'm off to download Maddie/Sam's story. :)
on 1 November 2014
No words I can say as to how much I enjoyed this book so romantic, loving and desirable. I loved it and I could not put it down, so well written and put together that it really shows that true love will happen in your life. Thank you for writing such a really hot and exciting novel and I can't wait to read some more of them.