5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, wow and wow
Published 2 months ago by Danielle copping

3.0 out of 5 stars good read
Good read, not as good as previous ones in the series though.
Published 6 months ago by stephanie murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, wow and wow, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Consequence, (A Significance Novella, Book 4.5) (Kindle Edition)
I cannot put into words how much I am in love with the significance series..when I first read the first book in the significance series I was hooked and was amazed at how much I loved the book! Of course I then had to buy all the other books in the series to fill the hole that was left when I finished the first book! I have read hundreds of books and can honestly say this is my favourite by far, I cannot imagine a book ever being better then the ones in this series! The consequence book is just as amazing as the other books in the series and gives you an insight into their daughters life! I have re read every book in this series at least 10 times and was crushed when they were deleted of my kindle! Although I have not been able to re buy them, I have downloaded the first one again and have bought this one due to needing to feed my significance fix!! I am so excited for the next book in the series to come out and can only imagine how amazing it will be! Shelly Crane is definitely my favourite author of all time and I will continue to read all the books she publishes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impatience..., 24 Jun. 2014
What a nice way to let us know how the story will continue. I can't wait for the new book to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read, 11 Jun. 2014
I absolutely loved this book and this series it is well written and an easy story to read.

It is a story of love and that finding your soul mate is worth everything that happens. I jave read this series twice so far

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 8 May 2014
I have read this series 4/5 times and every time I enjoy it more such a good author have read more books by her cant wait for next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sneak peek to the future, 29 Mar. 2014
This was such a nice catch up with all the old characters and the storyline. It ended with a new interesting phase with Ava and Seth that will be quite a challenging and interesting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars the only series where insta love makes sense!, 8 Mar. 2014
i thought this series was over with independence and was quite happy with that because it ended happily ever after and im sure there was mention of a film being made, but then i saw consequence in the kindle store and bought it to see what could happen next. i really liked it, the world building sucked me in as easily as it had done in the other books, especially the supernatural stuff. there has been so many series where the girl and guy instantly fall for each other ( and i get that can happen with hormones) but this is actually supposed to happen. i loved the fact that the next generation is being written about and that we`re going to experience all their challenges of imprinting, especially ava's, its nice to know that her imprint might turn out alright. the only thing about this book is we have to wait until autumn for undeniably chosen to be published. guess i need to re read all the others to keep me going!

5.0 out of 5 stars Significance, 15 Feb. 2014
loved significance series, looking forward to next book hope Maggie and Caleb are still in them they are the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !!, 14 Feb. 2014
Amazing as usual , loved catching up with Caleb and Maggie , wish the next part was out sooner thou !

5.0 out of 5 stars im addicted, 21 Feb. 2015
I'm not a massive reader and Crane has seriously got me reading again. I managed to finish the whole series in a week and have read them all twice since. Amazing books.

3.0 out of 5 stars good read, 30 Aug. 2014
Good read, not as good as previous ones in the series though.