5.0 out of 5 stars Damn!!! A cliffhanger worthy of its name!
Very nice book with twists that I didn't see coming! Loved it, probably may not have bought it if I knew that it had a cliffhanger, but it was a damn good one!!! Loved it well done P Daniels looking forward to book 2! Pleeeaaasse don't make us wait forever as this will def put me off!
Published 8 months ago by Georj

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, but... Unnecessary plot twists
Firstly this book is not what you initially think it will be, I can't tell if this is a compliment.... It's certainly not predictable in the least. However at times this unpredictable nature made the book weird.

Published 5 months ago by Suzette Novello

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, but... Unnecessary plot twists, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Beautiful Prey: The Storm Series (BWWM Romance) (Kindle Edition)

*Spoiler alert* The threesome for example. This really put me off. The erotic nature of the book was fine without it. It was hot and steamy in all the rights ways and the threesome seemed to taint it But for some this may be a major draw or added excitement, but it just wasn't my thing.

I enjoyed the thriller aspect and the romance developed at a good pace. Steamy love-scenes.

However why I couldn't give it more stars, apart from the unnecessary threesome, was the ending. It was such a silly cliffhanger. It could have ended perfectly with a nice epilogue, but no Daniels needed to draw this into a series. It really wouldn't need a part 2, this cliffhanger just had me annoyed. The book had enough drama and twists to end nicely. I think the author just wanted to draw this couple's story in a way that was completely unnecessary. There are other couples or people she could have written for or even just this couple (Victoria and Jack) without this particular cliffhanger.

Sigh, will I read part 2? Probably just to find out who lives, but I must stress...Not pleased about the ending of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn!!! A cliffhanger worthy of its name!, 27 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars must read, 9 April 2014
Couldn't put it down! Loads of twists and turns can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Story Worth the Read!, 4 Mar 2014
This is Victoria and Jack's story. The story takes off for me when the couple finally meet and the fireworks go off from there. I love both characters, it was a very engrossing read and held my attention to the very end. They went through a lot together, shootings, stalker, kidnapping and a few more things that I won't reveal. I struggle to see how book 2 could ever top book 1. However, I am waiting with baited breath for the next installment. I would highly recommend this book, it was an enjoyable read!

2.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 6 Oct 2014
I thought the writing didn't flow too well and was a bit disjointed at times, it may well have been written by two people. I agree with other reviewers in so far as the threesome was totally unnecessary, and for me, spoilt the relationship between Jack and Victoria as they were doing fine on their own. I won't be buying the sequel - it's already published on Amazon and I'm sure the description will tell me all I need to know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Brilliant couldn't put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read., 6 July 2014
Excellent read.Could not put this book down. can't wait to read the next one.Hope it comes out soon.

***** for this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Jun 2014
The book was well written, l could not put it down l can not wait for the second part, the two characters were just amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars i, 20 April 2014
I didn't want this book to end it felt so sad to leave these characters behind Iam in love with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 17 April 2014
This book is a great and erotic read keeps you going till the end. I can't wait for the next one to come out. Please make it soon