Did you ever wish you were something other than who you are? I have, I wanted to be a monkey because I thought they were cute and funny. And, then I got to learn a little bit about them.

The author, Dan Jackson, tells us why he wishes he were a shark. And, while he is wishing to be a shark, we learn all about them. Sharks are big and have really big teeth. People seem to be afraid of them because they are so big. Along with all the wonderful things we learn about sharks there are really nice pictures. If you click on the picture, the picture gets larger, and you can see all the details very closely. Parents/teachers will have fun reading this book, and children will have fun looking at the pictures.

I really enjoyed this book and learning about sharks, I think you will, too.

Recommended. prisrob 04-09-14
on 6 March 2014
Full of spelling mistakes!
Wildly inaccurate age rating. Only suitable for very young children who would enjoy the nice pictures.
on 6 April 2014
Not only is this poor quality, it is very boring for children. The story is non existent and is something one could throw together.
on 19 May 2014
Good book. But could be improved. I would recommend this book to family and friends. But some of the pictures freak me out a bit!!! LOL!