4.0 out of 5 stars A nice skirt, worth the price.
A nice simple skirt, fits well and looks nice. The material of the skirt was quite stretchy as well, it fitted really well and was comfortable.
Published 14 months ago by Clara Rice

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk
Published 4 months ago by Debbie Haines

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice skirt, worth the price., 2 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Shinier than Pictured, but Lovely, 7 Oct 2013
EBF (Redditch) - See all my reviews
I ordered the burgundy skirt and had several compliments the first time I wore it. It is a lot shinier than it looks in the photo, but I am not bothered by this. I don't find it at all rigid (a complaint by another reviewer), but light and floaty. It sits nicely on the waist and looks really nice. Also arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 10 Sep 2013
I bought this as a late item for school uniform and it is brilliant! Exactly as it has been described, fits perfectly. Really happy with this order.

Thumbs up for recommendation!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly As I'd Hoped, 29 Sep 2013
The skirt looked exactly as it did in the picture, fit perfectly, looks great and arrived within the same week that i ordered it! I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 9 Sep 2013
Skirt is as described, good quality, creases easy though. Looks great with belt or other belts (of my own). Sizing was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow..., 15 Jan 2014
This was my first time buying clothes from internet so it was nice to get this amazing skirt. I was worried about the size but it matches perfect. I'm very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice skirts., 22 Aug 2014
SuziB - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These were purchased for my daughters' school skirts, They are good quality & fit perfectly. They are, however, made of a strange shiny sort of material (similar to a track suit?) which isn't immediately obvious in the pictures & had I known that, probably wouldn't have purchased as not sure whether the school will allow it. It makes sense really, as this is after all a "skater" skirt, so it's not unreasonable for it to be made of that sporty type of fabric. I just wish I'd have known before hand. Having said that, my daughter is really pleased with them & they were so cheap it wasn't worth the bother of returning them as she can keep them for casual wear if the school disapprove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome skirt!, 9 July 2013
I got the purple and the red and these are a bargain. Cute design, the correct length and I for one love the material. I use them for a more sporty look with knee-high socks and converse and I love it. They cost nothing but looks awesome. Whats not to love (except for the belt which I never use)? The colors are amazing, in my case a really nice deep purple and a nice full red color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positively surprised, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Skater Belted Stretch Waist Plain Flippy Flared Jersey Short Skirt Womens Size 8-14 (Apparel)
The skirt has a heavy material and the stitches all appear to be in place. The belt is thin and feels as expected for the price you pay. It is a bit jard to readjust/close, however that can be fixed if necessary
Product Quality: 4/5
Product value for price: 5/5

I ordered this on the 3rd of September and it arrived on the 5th of September
Delivery time: 5/5

I ordered the skirt in black. It's a solid color and has no stains.

Over all I am very happy with the product and will certainly order it in another color too as I was very satisfied with my order

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk, 5 Aug 2014
I am a size 10 - 12 and although this skirt fit me round the waist it flares out so much it makes me look about a size 18!! its also not really that short, it just made me look frumpy and fat, the day I got it I put it on and showed my husband and, although usually INCREDIBLY complimentary of me (as most husbands are), couldn't stop staring in horror, before he suggested I didn't keep it......or ever wear it again............or have it in the house :-) anyway due to the price of the skirt I couldn't be bothered to send it back, so its gone to charity I am sure SOMEONE will like it, just not me!!!