Price:£2.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 20 June 2014
They fit perfect into grooves on my greenhouse , I can stand canes into my pots and keep them upright with string tide onto the hooks to support my tomato plants .
on 24 July 2014
Description should say ten in a pack not just a 2 for qty
Does the job
on 6 July 2014
A must have if you grow climbing veg e.g. cucumbers for support
on 11 December 2014
Exactly as described although picture is misleading regarding size and quantity - I exoected 2 largish hooks and got a pack of many smaller ones. Absolutely no complaints. Despatched quickly too.
on 22 April 2015
These hooks fit the aluminium channels in my Elite greenhouse OK
on 4 January 2015
Just the job for the greenhouse. perfect.
on 20 February 2016
Much smaller than I thought. Think they will come in handy to tie small plants to cane
on 26 June 2015
These are good but because they are difficult to get into place
on 18 May 2015
Easy to put up but not strong enough for my hanging baskets
on 27 May 2015
Very quick delivery and as described.