on 9 March 2014
THESE SOCKS ARE GREAT FOR YOGA AND PILATES PRACTICE. I AM ABLE T HOLD A YOGA POSITION FOR AGES WITHOUT FEAR OF SLIPPING. VERY EASY TO WEAR AND A GREAT FIT
VINE VOICEon 26 August 2014
I got these as I do Pilates regularly and found that normal sports socks were no good. I do Reformer Pilates which is on a machine with a moveable carriage. Therefore, I found that regular sports socks would slip easily. These have a great grip, so you can concentrate on the exercise in hand, and not on the balancing!

They are the first toe socks I have used. At first, they can be very fiddly to put on. You seem to lose a toe here or there, or two get stuck together! However, with a bit of practice, they do get easier. It's not like putting on a glove! If you find they seem a bit lose and the toes don't go in properly, make sure you nudge the sock down between each toe, and that will give you a snug fit - essential to avoid any tripping up. They also wash well in the washing machine and don't lose their grip. Recommended for yoga and Pilates students.
on 20 April 2014
Good product. Washes well. They do the job, grip the floor in standing yoga asana. Fit nicely. I'd buy them again.
on 7 September 2014
these are amazing socks, I feel like spiderman when I wear them, I want more pairs but 4 quid is a lot but I've looked at others and these are the best quality for the money but if my daughter catches me spending another 4 quid on socks she'll kill me!!! I am poor!
on 23 January 2016
Ordered these socks for Pilates and am very pleased with them. I have already got another make which were cheaper but a lot thinner. I prefer these, which I think are good value for the price and fit well. I would recommend them (and already have to my friends)
on 12 January 2015
I was totally disappointed with these socks, they looked like I'd bought them from the £ shop. I got them for my daughter and of course she didn't like them, I couldn't blame her, these yoga socks look totally cheap, Not worth returning if I have to pay.
on 8 September 2015
These have shrunk a bit after many washes but still fit fine. I got them as I am a size 7 and many pilates socks don't seem to go up to my size. The sticky bits are still sticky and prevent me slipping around!! I would recommend.
on 1 March 2015
Socks work fine as long as you don't stand in positions with legs stretched or slide your feet over mat because that makes the socks slip off or sideways and you end up with grippy part anywhere but not under your soles.
on 21 September 2014
A speedy delivery after ordering. Perfect for yoga. Nice fit no slipping or creeping around the foot. Soft feel. Good grip when balancing off mat Wash well no shrinkage. Great price recommend
on 7 June 2014
These yoga socks do the job required. They are non-slip and comfortable. The only thing I would say against them is that the little toes are too big for me.