5.0 out of 5 stars WOW OH WOW....KRISTIN YOU ROCK!!!!!!, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the first book (Trust Me) in this series, I was anxiously waiting the return of Allison and Damien's story. And let me tell you Kristin hit it out of the park...and then some!!! This started off right where Trust Me finished...the proposal. Everything flowed so easily from one book to the next, it made it so easy to get right back in to their story.

I can't stress how much I love this couple! Damien is so in love with Alli and it's evident he would do ABSOLUTELY anything for her. He started living again when they met. He only existed before, after a tragic incident with his sister, and parents who show no parental love toward him. The same goes for Alli. She was numb after her parents died, withdrawing from everyone who loved and cared for her. Butlove foundits way in to both their hearts, with both knowing they want to spend the rest of their lives embracing it forever. Some of Damien's actions...along with his words where so beautiful, it made my heart flutter! I actually told Kristin she made me ugly cry...but in a very good way!

But as they embark on their journey together, Damien's past comes back to haunt him. Possessive ex girlfriends, past friends he knows he can't trust and the person behind the death of his sister never being caught hangs over both of them like a dark cloud...taking its toll.

As with Kristin's first book, there are so many twists and turns that she totally threw me off guard when I was trying to figure out who was behind everything. And I must admit defeat....when all was revealed who "RSM" (red scarf man) was, I got it completely wrong!!! GAH!! See how good she is?!?! :)

This series is a must read. Kristin is an amazing author and her stories pull you in straight from the beginning and hold your attention to the end...and leave you wanting more. And that's just what we get!!! Promise Me is the last book in the Trust series. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you bunches Kristin for sharing your talent and making me fall even more in love with the swoon-a-licious Mr. Damien Wales...I'll forever be a DDSD!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Great follow up to the first book

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
What another fab book loved the series so far can't wait to read next one well done great author can't wait to read more clare s

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me intrugued until the end, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great summer read. Characters are likeable and we never quite get to the bottom of Damiens deep dark single days and what he go up to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another five star read!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Oh my gosh! I love this trilogy! It just kept getting better and better! I was on the edge of my seat when Alli was taken. I actually had a stomach ache from the worry! Such a well written story, I'm disappointed it's over!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great sequel!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it was a really good follow on from Trust Me. The book picks up where Trust Me ended. With Alli and Damien in love and engaged. Even though they both want to just move on with their lives, there is always something in the way or someone that comes out of the woodwork and causes up a stir in their lives.

What I loved about this book was the aspect of mystery and torment throughout with the 'mystery man' who kept cropping up. Just when you thought you had the person who it was pegged, BAM, something else happened and you again, began to question who the suspect was. The relationship between Alli and Damien continued to grow and strengthen and I loved the scenes both sexy and intimate between them as it showcased the many sides of their relationship. The love between them really shined through.

This is a wonderful romance book with the added mystery and suspense that keeps you engaged, on the edge of your seat and forever guessing. Damien will do anything to protect Alli and find out who hurt his sister and you're constantly thinking, 'will they be able to find him and save her?' This was a book about learning who to trust and to keep those you love around you. I cannot wait for the next installment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love me trust series 2, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this series. Loved the relationship between the two main characters. Was not able to but the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love me, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book as much as the first will be waiting until the final book is released and so hope it isn't a let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book couldn't put it down wish there was more if Damien and Allison's story. Will read more by this author

5.0 out of 5 stars love me, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Love Me (Trust Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Kept me guessing till the end and did not disappoint. I can't wait to hear Sam's story and find out more about Damien and Allison.
I'll definitely read more from this author.

Love Me (Trust Series Book 2)
1.78