4.0 out of 5 stars 5 mins
This song by Falling off Maps is a nice song albeit a bit sad, takes well over a minuet to get going but it's worth it, sad but nice voice with a quite ending.
Graham
Published 9 months ago by Mr. G. R. Dyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this one
I wanted to like this more than I did. Came over as a bit pretentious and at 5 minutes is a big song that didn't seem to go anywhere. Not sure what I.D.S.T stands for - the internet offers many acronyms. The female vocal became entangled in an emerging baseline and just didn't really inspire. Liked the bleakness of the album cover - suited the song in some ways.
Published 8 months ago by Graham Burgin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this one, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: I.D.S.T (MP3 Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 mins, 2 Mar 2014
Mr. G. R. Dyer (I.O.W. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I.D.S.T (MP3 Download)
Graham