on 8 March 2014
This is quite a steal for 49p!

The Wolf Within - I simply loved. The first sentence or two actually had me thinking this is going to be a cheap, predictable read. It only took me to finish the next chapter or two to realize how very wrong I had been! I loved the characters, they really came alive and were strong individuals. It was quite a different premise to most paranormal fiction out there that I've read. Thoroughly engrossing, and I can't wait for the sequel to come out later this year. Highly recommend this one!

The Vampire Affair - was very much chick lit first, paranormal anything second. It was however very entertaining, funny and enjoyable to read. You really can escape into another person along with the leading lady. Relaxed, easy fun.

The Dark's Mistress - was just too dark for me to enjoy. It was depressing and made me feel somewhat anxious, and I was quickly skimming through it all, just waiting to get to the end. Yes, I suppose there's a happy ending, which might make it worthwhile for some. But it was too bleak for my liking.

A Taste For Passion - was sort of ok. It felt very immature to me though, as if the main character, Rana, was a teenager or something (she isn't). Which made any intimate moments she had with Lucian seem inappropriate, oddly. I did like Lucian and his best bud though. *Spoilerish* Saying that, I wasn't keen on his reaction to the Elizabeth to Rana transition. The favoritism felt wrong, when they're supposed to be the same person anyway. Why should his feelings change if they were true in the first place? This one I also skimmed through a bit. Good for young readers, I'd say.

Captured - so so great! I already did a review for it on its own, so I won't go on and on here. I absolutely loved it though - a very beautiful story, beautifully written. Read it!

Paris After Dark - was last but not least, by any means. The only fault I have with this, it is far too short! I wish this had been a full blown novel, or even a series (I did look, it's just this one). Absolutely loved Rachel Chang. Not a meek, weak little woman, the likes of which is written into far too many a book these days. Gabriel was great too. Not the perfectly symmetrical model we also see too many times in literature. Well written, great story. Quite refreshing to find writing of this quality in the genre of paranormal romance.
on 9 April 2014
Loved the set . All by different authors who I have read before and the books lived up to expectations. Will purchase more of the series which I have been given a taste of in this book set. Each book had a great story with lots of twists and turns and unexpected surprises of the genre the author was writing about, and didn't always get the ending that you expected. Definitely worth reading, at times wanted each book to continue in the set not read a different story but then wouldn't have had the pleasure of reading the other authors.
on 13 March 2014
I've enjoyed reading these books. All very different to each other but obviously run on the same thyme. Good read. lasted me a few days lol
on 25 May 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, each story was different but they all suited being in this awesome book.

Awesome Authors, Awesome Characters, I truly could not put this unique book down until the last word written.

I will be getting even more book's from the Authors to add to my ever expanding library of the macabre.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone, just read, imagine and immerse yourself in the story's as they unfold.

Truly a joy to read.
on 30 April 2014
Very entertaining read as I could not put it down and read it at one go! I loved that these were full novels and not just tasters for the real book. All the stories are different and I particularly liked captured but I will be following the next instalment of most of the stories in this book. Great value highly recommended!
on 3 April 2014
absolutely loved this book very additive to it couldn't put it down I love these kinds of stories and will continue reading them would recommend this seller and book to all my friends and family who love these stories
on 14 May 2014
Loved this box set ,found it difficult to put them down ,i wanted to see what was happening next .very talented writer i would highly recommend this books.
on 4 April 2014
This box set is not a bad read. Each book leaves you wondering what comes next. I may even have to invest in the second instalments of a couple of them.
on 4 May 2014
I adored this boxed set,every story kept me captivated from start to finish,they were all very well written,,I would recommend to fellow readers
on 6 April 2014
They were epic books couldn't put them down very very good writer such a very good story line as well as romance we'll done Cynthia Eden