on 9 April 2014
Loved the set . All by different authors who I have read before and the books lived up to expectations. Will purchase more of the series which I have been given a taste of in this book set. Each book had a great story with lots of twists and turns and unexpected surprises of the genre the author was writing about, and didn't always get the ending that you expected. Definitely worth reading, at times wanted each book to continue in the set not read a different story but then wouldn't have had the pleasure of reading the other authors.
on 13 March 2014
I've enjoyed reading these books. All very different to each other but obviously run on the same thyme. Good read. lasted me a few days lol
on 25 May 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, each story was different but they all suited being in this awesome book.

Awesome Authors, Awesome Characters, I truly could not put this unique book down until the last word written.

I will be getting even more book's from the Authors to add to my ever expanding library of the macabre.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone, just read, imagine and immerse yourself in the story's as they unfold.

Truly a joy to read.
on 30 April 2014
Very entertaining read as I could not put it down and read it at one go! I loved that these were full novels and not just tasters for the real book. All the stories are different and I particularly liked captured but I will be following the next instalment of most of the stories in this book. Great value highly recommended!
on 3 April 2014
absolutely loved this book very additive to it couldn't put it down I love these kinds of stories and will continue reading them would recommend this seller and book to all my friends and family who love these stories
on 14 May 2014
Loved this box set ,found it difficult to put them down ,i wanted to see what was happening next .very talented writer i would highly recommend this books.
on 4 April 2014
This box set is not a bad read. Each book leaves you wondering what comes next. I may even have to invest in the second instalments of a couple of them.
on 4 May 2014
I adored this boxed set,every story kept me captivated from start to finish,they were all very well written,,I would recommend to fellow readers
on 6 April 2014
They were epic books couldn't put them down very very good writer such a very good story line as well as romance we'll done Cynthia Eden
on 16 May 2014
These books are a good read once you get into them.I thought I would not like these books much, but to my surprise I enjoyed them