Size: 2PACK - 250ML|Change

on 16 December 2014
This is extremely good and works as one would want. There is nothing better that i have found and i but it all the time. However, there is a regular problem with the dispensing. It is supposed to dispense a set amount each time but often the button does not work properly. You can still use the bottle but is is very tedious having to press the button several time to get a sufficient amount out. This seller has been very good on a couple of occasions replacing the item when found faulty.
on 30 July 2015
Whilst I like the product, there appears to be a problem with the regular packaging.
The button dispenser does not work. I've now had 10 or so regular bottles and every one is the same, but the mild one worked perfectly, so I had to save that lid and now transfer it onto each new bottle I open.
on 13 June 2015
The product was exactly what I wanted however the mechanism to pour the required amount into lid was not working on BOTH bottles....only the second time something has not been up to standard through an amazon order.
on 4 April 2015
We normally love this product, but in our last delivery both the lids were faulty and instead of automatically pouring a 10ml dose, you have to click it repeatedly getting the tiniest amount each time!
on 21 November 2014
Amazing product, works fabulous. Restored my confidence after I had almost given up hope of ever solving the problem. Not sure how it works, it just does and that's all I need to know
on 10 August 2015
very effective, would recommend, nutralises acid in mouth and leaves breath fresh, great pump on the top for measuring out just the right amount to use with no wastage.
on 19 December 2014
Very good product.The dose dispenser never seems to work as advertised though.You have to keep pressing whilst small amounts come out until you get to the dose amount.
on 21 January 2015
This works really well. It tastes nice as a mouthwash too. Give me confidence as when I'm nervous I get a dry mouth. I also have the small bottle in my bag, to top up
on 23 May 2014
For some reason other mouthwashes do not make my mouth feel fresh but CB12 is absolutely amazing.
I feel like my mouth is really fresh after using it.
It's a bit expensive though that's why I only gave it 4 stars.
on 18 December 2015
I am very impressed at how good this product is. Combined with the toothpaste it gives day-long 'clean breath' confidence. I liked that it didn't sting or burn my mouth like other strong mouthwashes.