on 24 March 2015
Fantastic book and excellent characters. Have read all three books,and can`t wait for the next. I love Max and all the characters. Will be devastated when there are no more books to read in this series.
on 14 March 2014
I waited a long time for this book and wasn't disappointed. I would recommend all Jodi Taylor's stories to anyone who likes a good yarn with history thrown in. I'm now looking forward to the next one.
on 24 November 2014
Loving these books, Jodi Taylor writing style is highly entertaining, witty and fast paced and often very funny! I've always loved history and if St Mary's were recruiting I'd be there in a heartbeat!
on 10 July 2014
Another excellent book in the Saint Mary's series. The historical scenes are very informative and the plot lines enjoyable. I will be recommending this series to friends. Can't wait for the next one.
on 24 March 2014
Brilliant! Really love this series of books, in fact I am re-reading from the first book in the series again. This last episode is a little darker, but still very enjoyable. Can't wait for the next!
on 17 May 2014
I absolutly love this book and all the folk at St. Marys. A second chance had me laughing and enthralled and desperate to keep reading but in despair as the more I read the sooner it would all end.
on 14 March 2014
I love these books! I'm currently about 90% through this one and although I can't put it down I don't want to finish it.
I haven't seen a Vol. 4 yet but I'm hoping there will be one soon.
on 25 February 2014
I have loved each of the St Mary's stories, even the short story released recently, but this is by far the most funny. Not going to say anything more beyond CBBC will never be the same again!
on 22 April 2014
I have absolutely loved this series and this book is the best yet (in my opinion).

Please Jodi, get the next instalment published soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
on 30 April 2014
I bought the first book by mistake. I decided to read it and became addicted, Strange story line but oh so readable. I could not stop until I had read them all. Brilliant and different.